Chapter 30

"So how do you like it here?" Elliot asks me with twinkling eyes, making sure that I know that he knows that Aidan showed me the city after my first day of work yesterday.

"It's really nice here." I chuckle "Aidan showed me around.."

"Did he?" He asks but it's obvious that he knows.

Elliot his trailer's door opens, revealing Tom behind it. He waits until Elliot chuckles "Come in!" and then he happily joins us at the small table.

"Ready for today?" He asks, causing both Elliot and me to nod.

A short silence causing Tom to frown suspiciously.

"What were you two talking about?" He asks as a small smirk appears on his face.

It doesn't take long for Elliot to turn to me to get me confirmation that he can tell Tom about Aidan showing me around yesterday.

A small nod is all it takes for his eyes to light up again. He immediately turns to Tom with a smile upon his face.

"Y/n was just telling me that Aidan showed her around yesterday. You came here before she could tell me any details!" He nudges Tom in his arm.

Tom's face lightens up just like Elliot's did and he sets his cup of coffee on the table.

"Now I want to hear everything." He chuckles.

"It wasn't much. He showed the Canadian National tower and we went to walk in the park." I explain, leaving out our picnic in the park.

Aidan and I picnicked next to the fountain. He played music from his favorite bands as he let me ramble about how different Toronto is next to my village.

"Lauren said you guys picnicked." Elliot says, immediately realizing that he wasn't supposed to tell me that.

"You talk about Aidan and me with Aidan's mom?" Now it is my jaw that drops to the ground.

Tom listens curiously and keeps quiet as he glances from Elliot to me.

"I'd call it a kind of fangirling." Elliot says with a smile upon his face.

"Fangirling." I repeat as I hide my face behind my hands "Oh my."

A knock is heard on Elliot his trailer's door and we all turn to see who's knocking.

My shy smile gets exchanged with a wide smile when I see that Aidan is standing next to Justin.

It doesn't take long for Tom to laugh and nudge my arm. "Your lover boy can't wait to see you." He whispers into my ear, making sure to make this conversation even more awkward than it already was.

Luckily, Justin doesn't notice any of the glances that Elliot and Tom share with a smirk upon their face.

"We're shooting in just a few minutes." He says "We have to get there on time."

I immediately stand up, ready to finish the awkward conversation that Elliot, Tom and I were having.

"Let's go old man." I greet Aidan with a smile which Aidan immediately returns.

"Still the nickname?" He chuckles, showing me that he doesn't mind.

"I like it." I pout, earning a chuckle from him.

Justin chuckles as he passes us. "You know, it does fit with your uniform." He says, pointing at the clothes Aidan is wearing.

"Come one lovebirds." Tom mocks me but Aidan doesn't realize why it causes me to roll my eyes.