Chapter 17

I lay my head upon my pillow. Today's events made sure I was tired af but nothing was able to stop me from talking to Aidan.

'It's already 2am!' Aidan chuckled as he looked at the time 'Are you tired?'

'Yes but I wanna keep talking.' I said with a smile.

His smile grew bigger and I swear that I saw his cheeks heat up. 'Everyone is loving the umbrella academy. It's getting really popular on Netflix.'

He was so happy and it was adorable. 'I'm so happy for you! I loved how you played Five.' I said.

'Umm y/n.' Aidan said a bit nervous.

'Yeah?' I looked at him.

'So there's going to be a part from Netflix and I'm invited.' He said, now clearly nervous.

I giggled at him being this nervous 'That's awesome!'

'So um, do you want to come with me?' He asked.

My mouth fell open when I realized that he was serious. 'For real?' I asked and he answered with a yes. 'Of course I wanna come with! I'll need to travel a lot but I'm in! When is it?'

'Next Sunday.' He said, knowing I'd panic.

'What!' I yelled 'You are so late!'

Aidan chuckled and watched as I stood up and ran to my closet 'I know I am.'

'I'll come.' I said as I closed my closet realizing that I didn't have any fittimg dress for the party 'So I need to buy a dress and a plane ticket.'

'I'll make sure that you've got a plane ticket and you make sure that you have a dress where you feel comfortable in.' He said.

'I will, i'm already looking forward for it!'

•••

'Wake up y/n!' My mom yelled from downstairs.

With a very tired feeling I opened my eyes and responded 'Why are you waking me so early mom?'

I could hear my mom opening the front door and start talking with some people. 'Your cousin is here!'

After hearing that, I didn't take mr long to jump out of my bed. I made myself ready and then I basically ran downstairs to great my uncle, aunt and cousin.

They were all sitting in the living room, talking. All their eyes fell upon me when I walked in so I figured that my mom told them all about Aidan..

'So there is a boy?' My uncle asked me as gave my mom a glance. I knew it, she told them.

I sat down next to my cousin and chuckled as all their eyes hadn't even left me for a second. 'Yes there is.' I smiled.

My cousin responded with a huge 'Oooooh!' And then went to whisper in my ear 'Tell me everything when our parents are away!'

'I will.'