Chapter 34

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

✧✧

zzzz zzzz

You hear your alarm going off. You open your eyes softly to see Aidan laying next to you.

His cute face smushed into his pillow. God he's so cute :)!

You almost didn't wanna wake him up, but you two had to leave for the flight back to your country!

'Wake up.' You say softly while standing up 'We're going back to my country.'. He opens his eyes and smiles.  After getting dressed, you're waiting for Aidan to come out of the bathroom. When he does you both immediately go to the taxi waiting in front of his house. You lay your head on Aidan's shoulder and close your eyes. It was 2am and you were tired af. The flight will take at least 10 hours so you'll be able to sleep more in the plane. 'How will your family react when they see me?' Aidan asks nervous. It makes you chuckle. 'Is it weird that I am already coming to a family party?' 'Don't worry Aidan.' You smile and look into his eyes 'It'll go great.'.

It doesn't take long before you two are sitting on your seats in the plane. And as Aidan said, you two fell asleep and slept almost the whole flight. When you arrived your mom was standing there waiting for you. 'Y/n!' She yells in excitement! You run up to her and give her a hug 'I missed you mom!'. 'I missed you too. God you have to tell me everything!'.

Aidan smiles as he sees you hugging your mom. After the hug your mom looks at him and smiles friendly. 'Thank you for taking care of y/n in Toronto.'. 'No problem.' he laughs.

In the car you are sitting in the back seat with Aidan. Your head is resting on his shoulder. 'So who is coming to the party?' You ask. 'Well everyone in the family. Oh I forgot to tell!' Says your mom nervous. 'You forgot to tell what?' You ask curious . 'Our family from norway is coming too.' She explains. 'Great.' You sigh.

'What's wrong?' Aidan asks confused. 'Well when we were small those two nieces and I were best friends.' You start to explain 'Then they moved to Norway for my uncle's job. They never came back. Not even a visit. Not even a call or a text. So I really don't wanna see them again.'. 'I'm sure everything will be great y/n. Just like you told me.' He winks.

When y'all arrive at your home it's already 1pm. 'Quick y/n and Aidan!' Your mom says while picking out a dress 'Get dressed for the party!'. You run upstairs and take the perfect dress out of your closet. It's the dress you had on on the Netflix party. You quickly make sure that your hair is good and walk downstairs again.

Aidan is wearing a costume with a tie.

••

You stare at him for a few seconds. He starts laughing when he notices that. You immediately blush and start laughing too. 'Come on! In the car!' yells your mom while standing ready to lock the door. 'Sorry mom!' You laugh.

_________

I am SO sorry that I didn't update this story.. I had exams and now holidays and I just didn't feel like writing this story anymore. But I'm back now and I'll make sure i'll update regularly again! ;) I'm also writing another story : Kidnapped
by Aidanstans
It's an Five x reader story! I'm WAAAYYY more avtive on that one!