chapter 28

Hey, I know season two came out but as you might know I have been rewriting and I also started posting the chapters again. I don't want to change the storyline. I just want to change the writing and put some more soft moments in it..

I wrote this a year ago, so before the second season came out. I made up my own season 2 in this story so I hope you all understand and like this. I didn't have any idea what season 2 would look like so here we are. Enjoy!

•••

I'm standing on my spot in front o the green screens in a wide and rather disgusting shirt. Aidan will also be in this scene and so wil all the others. It all starts in the apocalypse.

"Ready?" The director yells as he looks around, making sure that everyone is indeed ready.

"Start!"

•••

Five stands up again. All his siblings are doing the exact same. His body feels wobbly after time traveling with all of them. Last time he time traveled, he fucked it up. He can only hope that this time he didn't..

He had never thought to come back here. To the place he had been locked up for a life time. To the place that still scared him to death. To the place that still haunts  him in his nightmares every night again and again.

Klaus frantically jumps into the air. "I still look the same!" He happily yells.

Five looks down, with just a bit of hope that he might have returned to his old body. But after checking, he is still the young schoolboy..

Luther looks up with a confused face. "Why didn't we change? You did the other time?" He asks.

Five wipes the dirt off his uniform and then looks back at number one. "When I time traveled the other time, I made a mistake in the calculation. This time I knew what I did wrong.".

This answer causes Luther to sigh.

"What big boy?" Diego says "Did you want to go back to your non ape body?"

Deciding that it would be the smartest thing to do, Luther ignores his brother and looks at Allison while he is still holding Vanya who is unconscious.

"Are you ok?" He asks with a worried expression upon his face. Allison can't answer but she puts her thumbs up to tell him that she is ok.

The sound of some bricks getting shoved to the side makes all the siblings to look up. It can't be an animal. No one could have survived the apocalypse.

Diego immediately grabs a knife in each hand, ready to attack whatever or whoever this is.

"Did someone else survive?" He asks as he walks around to see if there is someone close to them.

"Oh, did we mess with the time line?" Klaus laughs. But when he sees his brother Five actually considering what he just had said his jaw drops to the floor "We did, didn't we?"

"We might've.." Five sighs.

"Quiet!" Diego orders his siblings "Who is there?"

A bit further away, a figure comes limping to the siblings. "Thanks god I finally found someone who is actually alive." The figure who appears to be a girl says. The girl falls down in front of all the siblings.