Chapter 35

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

You step out of the car and hold Aidan's hand again. You look in Aidan's eyes and see that he's nervous. 'I guess we both have something to be nervous about.' I chuckle. 'Yup.' he smiles 'I'm sure that your nieces from Norway will be happy to see you.'.

'I hope so.' I squeeze his hand. You walk inside, holding hands. Your grandma sits on a chair, talking to your dad and siblings. You walk up to her and wave. 'Hey grandma.' You give her a kiss on her cheek. 'Hello y/n! You came! I thought you were busy with recording?'. 'Yes but I wouldn't want to miss my grandma's birthday party.'.

'Thank you for coming y/n.' She smiles happy. 'Thanks to Aidan I could be here today.' You look at Aidan standing a few meters behind you. He walks to your grandma and shakes her hand 'Happy birthday miss.' he says polite.

'Y/n you found yourself a good one.' she laughs. You immediately blush and look at Aidan who is also blushing. You both start laughing. 'I did grandma. I really did.' You smile. A man gives Aidan and you a glass with juice. 'Thank you.' Aidan says friendly to him. 'Hellow y/n!' You hear your nephew saying. You turn around 'Hey!'. You give him a hug 'So this is Aidan.' Your nephew shakes Aidan's hand.

'Wanna play on the ps4 with the other boys in the family?' Your other nephew asks. Aidan looks at you and you start laughing 'You can go, don't look at me.'
Aidan smiles and walks along with your nephews. Suddenly you feel someone jumping on your back. It's your niece (with who you called in Toronto)!

'You made it!' She laughs. 'I was here earlier than you!' You put your chin up. 'That's true.' She rolls her eyes 'Our family from Norway is coming inside.' She points at the door. 'Would they even recognize us after so many years?' You ask. 'I absolutely have no idea. You were closer with them. They barely even saw me.'. 'That's true.' You sigh.

When you see your niece's from Norway walking inside and greeting the family you stay where you are. They will eventually see you. 'Do you remember Y/n?' you hear their mom asking. 'Uhm.' they respond. Great. They don't. I knew it. They forgot about us. Typical. 'Well get to know each other better again.' Your aunt says.

They walk towards you and wave friendly. 'Hey.' the oldest says 'You are y/n right?'. You roll your eyes 'If you stayed here you would've remembered.'

Bam! Take that! You niece kicks your leg and gives you an angry face. 'What was that for?' She whispered in your ear. 'Leaving. It was because they left.' you whisper back. You see your nieces from Norway looking at the ground not really knowing what to say. Now I feel guilty. Why would I! They left!

'Look I'm sorry.' You apologize 'I don't want to start over with a fight. Yes I am y/n.'. There's an awkward silence that you created. Ugh. You felt like starting a conversation again. 'So what's your favorite series on Netflix?'. You see your niece (from here) chuckling. 'The umbrella academy for sure!' Your oldest niece says while getting super exited. 'Really?' You smile proud.

'Have you watched it?' 'Yes.' You chuckle 'We- they're recording season 2.'. 'I know! I'm so exited! And when Aidan will come to Norway I'm going to meet him and hug him!' She says happy. 'Really?' you frown.

'You know what's stupid?' She asks. You look at your other niece and then back at her while taking a sip from your glass of juice. 'Aidan is dating someone but I don't know who. If I know who I'm going to make sure that she breaks up with him.' You immediately spit out your drink. 'What?!' You say shocked 'Why would you do that?'.

Your other niece starts laughing. 'Because I wanna marry him.'. 'What do I do?' You whisper in your other niece's ear. 'I don't know, but she will see Aidan eventually.. Make sure that she doesn't steal your man.' She laughs. You roll your eyes 'Yea right.'