Chapter 9

Aidan and I spend the rest of our holiday in the park together. Kara stayed jealous but kept her calm. Both her and Aidan's parents also kept themselves calm.

But I did notice that it was destroying the bond between Aidan and his parents and he suffered from it. He didn't want to show that to me but I noticed.

They didn't like me spending time with him and when Aidan asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday they went totally crazy. They haven't talked to him since. Today it's monday morning and today is also the day that my family and I are leaving.

I do hope that when I leave they will be okay with all this happening. My family and I just packed. I haven't seen Aidan today but we would see each other again when we were ready to leave.

We had a long travel back home and I wasn't looking forward too any of it.. It meant that Aidan and I would be apart. We had a long distance relationship ahead of us and I wasn't sure if I was ready.

'Y/n are you ready?' My dad asked as he grabbed a suitcase to put in the car.

'Yes this is the last thing that has to be packed.' I answered as I pointed to a sweater that was laying there. 'Aidan is outside.' My dad said as he then took my suitcase to put it in the car.

I followed my dad outside and saw Aidan standing there. A small smile came upon his face as he saw me walking outside but I couldn't really tell if it was sadness in his eyes or if it was fright for what was going to happen to us now that we were going to be apart. Honestly, I was deadly afraid too..

He opened his arms for me to hug him, which I did. 'I'm going to miss you' I sighed as I closed my eyes.

Trying my best not to tear up I looked down as I pulled back. A hand took my chin and made me look up. 'I'm also going to miss you so so much.'

It was also hard for him.. I could see him trying to also hold his tears back but he failed. A tear rolled down and I wiped it away with my hand.

'We'll face time and call..' I paused as I wiped another tear of his away 'And chat the whole day through.  A smile came upon Aidan's lips and it caused me to smile with him. 'Yes we will.' He said.

I layed my head on his shoulder. As I felt the heat of his body I closed my eyes. 'So I will see you soon?'

'Yes you will!' He said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek 'I promise..'.

'It's time to go y/n..' My mom placed her hand on my shoulder and gave us a reassuring smile.

Aidan grabbed my hand and squeezed it softly 'Come home safely y/n.' He then looked at my mom and smiled at her 'Same for your family.'