chapter 8

My smile widened as I heard knocking on the door of our bungalow. I open the door and my eyes immediately found Aidan's eyes.

'You ready?' Aidan asked as he put his hand in front for me to take it. 'I am.' I felt myself blushing as I took his hand and squeezed softly in it.

We walked hand in hand as we talked. 'So what do you want to do?' I asked.

'I thought we could go horse riding there is a whole part of the park here for rides!' He said excited.

His eyes started twinkling more than they did already. 'That sounds amazing!' I chuckle as my eyes couldn't leave his as we continued walking.

Not much later Aidan went to choose the two horses which we would ride with. I decided to wait in the entrance as he did that. As I suddenly feel a hand pulling my arm, I turned around to see who was doing this. And of course It was who I expected..

'Stop!' I demanded as I stepped backwards.

She gave me a filthy look and said 'I knew it was you!'.

'What the heck do you mean?!' I looked her right into the eyes.

'You're pretending that you don't know what I mean!' She spat out.

'I really don't know what you mean.'

'No need to pretend hun.' She rolled her eyes 'Yesterday Aidan told us all he likes someone else. Of course I had to know who so..'

Totally annoyed I looked back at where Aidan was, realizing he would be there for another couple of minutes. 'So what?' I looked back at Kara.

'I read his messages when he was sleeping.' She simply said. Her eyes scanned my face looking for a reaction but I was not going to give her one.

'I saw all your messages, you know everything that has been going on between me and him and how he feels towards me.' She clenched her jaw.

'Can't he like someone else?' I sighed, trying to stay calm. Kara gave me a furious look after I said that 'I'll only say this once. Him and I are meant to be together. His parents want him to be with me.'

It was totally true. They grew up together and their parents always wanted and hoped they would get together when they were older.

'You really are stupid if you think that you actually have a chance with him?' She continued 'You won't ever be accepted in this world. You'll realise that soon enough.'

'Y/n? Where are you?' I heard Aidan say a bit further and just now i realized that Kara had grabbed me to the side so Aidan wouldn't be able to see her.

'We'll see what happens.' I looked at her 'But right now he chooses me over you.'

I backed up again and turned around so I could walk up to Aidan. 'In the end he will come back to me! You'll see!' Kara yelled from behind me but I didn't want to listen. I didn't want it to be true.