Chapter 33

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

You sit nervous on a chair on set while Aidan went to the director to ask if they can go to the birthday. You're biting your nails while you them talking. After a few minutes he finally comes up to you. When you see his big and oh so cute smile you can't help but to smile back. 'Does the smile mean that we can go?' You him with a worried face. 'We can go.' He smiles.

'Yes!' You jump and hug him. 'We can leave in the evening so we'll be there in the morning.' Aidan hugs you back 'We'll sleep on the plane and go to the party from your grandma.'. You give him a quick kiss on his cheek 'Thank you Aidan.'. He gives one in return 'Everything for you.'. 'Y/n and Aidan on set!' The director asks.

Lena just entered the new handler's bureau. A man around the 30 she guesses is sitting on a seat behind the bureau. 'Who's this?' he asks while not even looking up. 'This is Vanya.' says the women. Now the handler does look up. 'This clearly isn't the Vanya I meant.''What do you mean?!' Asks the man while looking at Lena 'She told us that she was Vanya.'. 'Probaly to protect the real Vanya. I need to talk to you two in private.'. The women asks another man to watch Lena and make sure that she doesn't escape while the handler talks to them. The man and Lena are standing outside of the bureau and Lena doesn't say a word, trying to follow the conversation. 'Who's this girl?' Lena hears the women asking. 'She's the daughter of Vanya from in the future. She can't know about this. Not at all. We will train Vanya, when you guys find her at least, but she will want more. Future Vanya wants to destroy every single person alive. She'll get a kid and she will leave her in the past.'

'So she's the daughter of Vanya and she doesn't even know?' The man laughs. The handler goes further 'She left her in the past so she'll learn how to control her powers to someday help her mom to kill every living person.'. Lena looks shocked at the door. Wait, is this really happening? She stood there, frozen, with the thought that she was the daughter of a monster who destroyed the earth and wants to kill every person alive, that also means her own family. 'Is that why I survived the apocalypse? Because I have her powers?'

All the siblings just time traveled to the commission. 'We did it!' Luther yells happy. 'Let's save Lena and get out of here.' Says Diego grumpy. But when he sees his sister, Vanya her eyes going black 'Guys ! Vanya is changing back!' Diego yells. They see Vanya changing quickly! 'Get out of my way!' She yells 'The handler wants to see me.' She chuckles creepy. Five looks up 'No! Vanya!' He yells knowing she might destroy his whole plan to save Lena!

Five ran behind Vanya into the commision. All people in there are either running away or trying to shoot her. Not that it works though, she's so strong. When he sees Lena standing out of the office from the handler, he immediately jumps to her. She looks scared at Vanya coming closer. She frooze. 'Come on! We need to go!' he yells. The man who was supposed to make sure she didn't escape ran away quickly after seeing Vanya. 'We can't let her go in there!' Lena yells back 'They'll make her even worse!'. 'Lena, we can't fight her!' Five yells scared. He sees that she isn't coming and grabs her arm. He pulls her with him, outside.

______________________
Hey everyone! I'll be posting less because I am in the middle of my exams.. I also feel like I have to many chapters, what do you think?