Chapter 42

There will stand Ellen in the chapter now! I just thought about this (including many, manyyy more mistakes)! I love Elliot, truly I do. I don't mean ANY disrespect. I'm already preparing for the comments, but please, I truly don't like this fanfic that I've written so long ago... Don't hate me for it :( I just don't have the inspiration to edit and write this again.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥: (𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘢𝘤𝘤)𝘈𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳: 𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

𝘈𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳: 𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥

-𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴-

𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘖𝘮𝘧𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘶
< 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦🥺

𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳! 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘧!
𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱!
(𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳)

𝘜𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘤𝘤 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦 ! 𝘞𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯!
< 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?
< 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳: 𝘐 𝘥𝘰!

𝘛𝘢𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦

'Picture taken by my world.' You whisper softly as you like the post. 'They want pictures from us together.' Aidan winks 'Can I post a one tommorow?' he asks. 'Of course.' I smile and then look back at the ground. There will be a lot of hate. I look at my legs and my belly. They'll all see how fat I am. Aidan notices me being worried 'Are you ok y/n?' he asks.

'Yeah I am.' I say quiet. 'What's wrong?' He asks wanting to go deeper into the conversation. 'I'm just insecure.' I explain 'They'll all see my body.'. 'There's nothing wrong with it.' Aidan smiles sweet and lays his arm around me 'You're beautiful y/n.' I really want to believe him. I really do. But I can't.

Everyone will see how fat I actually am and they will comment about it. I am not ready for such comments. 'Want to go for a walk?' he asks. I smile 'Yas.'. He stands up and grabs my hand and puls me with him. We walked quickly down all the stairs and when we came outside the hot air flew into out faces.

Phoeh I wasn't used to such heat. We were holding hands and we walked through the streets of toronto. Aidan already took loads of pictures with people and I saw how he loved talking to his fans. He really loves them.
(don't you dare say he doesn't)

He was taking a selfie with a girl right now. I smile when I see his huge smile as he took it. The girl looks at me and then back at Aidan 'Omg!' She says 'Is that the girl who you tagged in your recent Aidan?' She asks. Aidan looked at me and smiled softly 'Yep.' The girl immediately runs up to me. She noe stands in front of me 'what's your name?' She asks. 'Y/n.' I smile.

'Y/n could you pleaaase let everyone see your account.' She asks sweet 'We want to make ship edits!' She smiles. I chuckle 'Well I already was planning that.'. 'I can't wait to start editing you guys!' She slightly jumps into the air. 'I need to go right now.' She explains 'Thank you Aidan and y/n!'.

The girls soon leaves and I let out a chuckle. I was no longer worrying about what people would think when they saw my body. I felt good because people actually supported us. It felt good.

_________

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 ! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 ! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞! 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 ! :) 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 5, 𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 '𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝'. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 !

Aidan & You // Aidan GallagherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara