Chapter 11

We had just ended another activity. Aidan had gone to another activity so it wouldn't get too oblivious.

Our lunch break started several minutes ago and my friends and I sat down at our usual spot.

I spotted Aidan immediately as he walked outside. We were going to eat together. I send him a picture where we would be sitting so he wouldn't feel lost as many eyes were following him.

Aidan walked up to us and as predicted, many gazes were following him. 'Hey guys!' He said happily as he sat down next to me.

'How did the other activity go?' I asked as he grabbed his lunch.

'Well it went well.' He explained 'I got to talk about climate change and they seemed to be interested. I don't know if they were that interested or if they were just following every move I did.'

'Y/n would you want to go and binge some shows this afternoon?' Aidan asked.

I gave him a confused look and sighed 'You know I can't.. I've got school remember.' I chuckled 'We're literally right here.'

'Well I actually arranged that already..' He looked down 'I asked your principal.'

'You asked her?' I said in awwe.

'And she said yes.' 

My mouth fell open as Aidan said that 'She said yes?! How the heck!'.

A smirk came upon his face, he was proud he arranged that 'Yup.'

'You really did that?' I chuckled 'Thank you.'

'Jeez!' Your friend rolled her eyes as she chuckled 'Lucky you! We've got more sports!'

The bell rang and everyone stood up and grabbed their bag. 'Don't die y'all.' I winked as I grabbes Aidan his hand.

'Have fun cutiesss!' My friend returned me a wink and she followed the others inside.

Some girls were staring at our hands as Aidan squeezed mine softly.

'Let's go to my hotel to hang out.' Aidan said 'I don't think your mom would like to see you home already.'

'She'd go crazy!' I chuckled.

•••

After arriving in Aidan's hotel, we nestled ourselves in his bed and the first episode of the umbrella academy just started playing.

'So number Five huh?' I smiled as I layed my head in Aidan's chest.

After several hours binge watching I realised It must have been late already, later than the ending of my school day late.. I quickly grabbed my phone and tapped on it to see the time.

'6pm already!' I said as I laid my head into a pillow again 'I really need to head home.. My mom will be worried already! School ended several hours ago..'

Aidan tugged at my hand as he looked at me with some very sad puppy eyes. 'Can't you call your mom and ask her if you can stay a bit longer?'

I shrugged not knowing what my mom will answer.

'We can order dinner.' He said, still trying to concince me. But honestly he didn't even have to try.