Chapter 27

I open my eyes to see very familiar boy's face just inches away from me. His eyes still closed and his breathing still calm. I've woken up before our alarm.

Light fell in soft ringlets around us as I watch Aidan sleep. Everything about him is so perfect and so maddening. I'm not surprised that I've fallen for him. His chest is rising and falling and his soft breaths make me smile. He had managed to make me fall completely in love with him and when that exactly had happened, I don't know. I just know that I love him and that I'd do everything for him.

Today is my first day on set. I slowly crawl away, wanting to get ready for the big day but as I do so, two hands grab my hips and pull me back where I was laying before.

A groan escapes my lips. "I need to get ready." I whisper softly as Aidan pulls me closer to him.

"Our alarm didn't even go off yet." Aidan complains, with a voice that tells me that he's still half asleep.

"I don't want to be late.." I say as I lay my hand on his as my back is now pressing against his bare chest.

His head nuzzles into my hair till his nose is ticking my neck. "Can we please get out when our alarm goes off?" Aidan begs and I nod, only to giggle after just a few seconds when he keeps tickling my neck.

When I'm about to close my eyes again, allowing myself a little more sleep, my phone starts buzzing.

Aidan groans, not wanting to wake up yet. "I have to get it you know." I say as his arms are still around my waits. I can hear him nod softly. His grip on my loosens and allows me to crawl out of the bed. My phone is laying on the other side of the room so we really had to come out of bed when the alarm went off. Otherwise Aidan would've kept sleeping.

I grab the device and see my mom's name and a picture of her and me on the screen.

"Hey mom." I say with my morning voice.

"Good morning sweetheart!" Her voice sounds excited and awake "How are you doing? Are you already ready?".

A chuckle escapes my lips as I look at Aidan who dozed off again. "I'm doing great. I was about to make myself ready. How are you and the rest of the family doing?"

"We're doing great!" She tells me "Is Aidan already awake? Don't let him be the reason that you're late on your very first day at work.".

It still sounds weird to hear or say 'at work'. It will be a complete new experience and I am not sure how it will go. The moment I got the yes for the role, my life changed completely. Everything is now so unsure and mostly still a complete mystery for me.

Aidan looks up, suddenly very awake. It doesn't take long for him to literally jump out of the bed and to sneak his arms around me once again.

"I won't be." He tells my mom "I promise we will be on time."

"That I like to hear." We hear my mom chuckle "I'll leave you two to it! Good luck today!"

We tell our goodbyes to my mom and then make ourselves ready for the day.

When we're both ready, we walk out of our room and lock it. "Ready for today?" Aidan asks.

"I'm thrilled really. ." I trail off.

"But?" Aidan asks, knowing that there would be coming a but indeed.

I smile nervously and look down at the ground. "But I'm very nervous." I tell him.

He grabs my hand and squeezes it softly to reassure me. "Don't be nervous. Everything will go amazing."

I wish all the stress would fload away immediately but it doesn't. Not all of it at least. .