Chapter 10

After the holiday, it was time to pick up my normal life again.. As much as I wanted to go back to just a week ago, I couldn't. This was my life now, and it had changed a lot. I'm waiting for my train as I felt a few raindrops falling down on my arms.

Normally the rain and having to start school again would bother me a lot, but I was too busy daydreaming to care about that. Aidan was the main thing i thought about. Yet, I wasn't the only thing flying around in my head.

I was going to see my friends again and I was going to tell them everything. Every detail of the amazing time I had there, with him.

As I arrived at school I immediately spotted my friends at our usual spot. A smile came upon my lips as I opened my arms to give one of my friends a hug.

'How were your holidays?' My friend who I was hugging asked 'We didn't hear a lot from you. Were you busy then?'.

I stepped back and chuckled nervously 'Well yes actually.'. Just when I wanted to start talking about Aidan the bell rang and it truly was time to step out of my dream world and go into the real one again.

The lessons didn't go that fast as the thought of Aidan being so far away from me zoomed through my head. I missed him.

'Y/n?' I heard my friend's voice say 'Planet earth to y/n.' She chucked.

I got shaken out of my thoughts and looked up. 'Sorry I wasn't paying attention.' I excused myself.

'I noticed.' She rolled her eyes playfully 'Come on, we've got lunch break.'.

She and I walked quickly outside to catch up with the rest of our friend group. When I sat down I got a ton of questions fired at me. The one question that really got my attention was 'Have you met a boy?!'

Yes, I had met a boy indeed. 'You wouldn't believe me.' I chucked as all their eyes were upon me.

They were waiting for a story and a good one.

'Yes, I met this amazing boy..' I started as I looked down. I told them everything while we ate our lunch together. They made sure I didn't let out a single detail as they wanted to hear absolutely everything.

'Now..' One friend raised her eyebrow 'We need a name.'

There was no way that they were going to believe me. So I looked down shyly as I gave them the answer they were waiting for 'Aidan.'

'Aidan Gallagher.'

'Mhm, yeah right y/n.' My friend next to my started to laugh. 'I'd believe everything you say but this goes a little too far.' She said between her laughing.

Now it was my time to raise an eyebrow 'What goes too far?'. I knew they weren't going to believe me.

Others of our group were now also laughing and some even went on their phone because they didn't want to listen to the story I apparently made up..

'Aidan Gallagher is the kid from Nicky Ricky Dicky & Dawn right?' One of my friends looked up, not even close to believing one single thing I had told here.

'Y'all don't believe me.' I sighed as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I was very close to just go to my gallery and show them every picture I had.

'Y/n, he is a musician, an actor and an environment ambassador. I just looked it up.. He probably can get any girl he wants.'

I spitted out some water I was just drinking and immediately grabbed my phone again. 'What are you saying with that?'

It didn't take me long to open my gallery now and I pushed my phone in her hands 'There, there is your proof. Pictures. And tons of them!'

'Oh god stop it y/n.' She gave me my phone back and rolled her eyes 'We know you're good at editing. Now you are just trying too much and you should stop.'