4|Moments

[4|Moments]

                       Billie's P.O.V

I was sitting in a studio, but not for music, for filming. I had spent all of my time developing my ideas for this video and at this point i know exactly how I want it.

I snapped out my thoughts when Rory walked through the door. Finneas stood up and went over to say hello first and I stayed seated not wanting to make myself look as exited as I truly was.  What is it about this girl? I thought to myself over and over. 

She then looked my way and gave me a small smile. "Hi," I said

"Hey," she replied and we held eye contact for a good thirty seconds.

                         Lorelai's P.O.V

Shit shit shit I thought realising how long I had been staring into her light bluey grey eyes yet I still couldn't seem to look away. So instead I talked still holding the gaze. "So what did you want to show me," this obviously exited her and she jumped slightly twirling round in her seat leaving my eyes to look at her silvery blue hair.

"Ah now it's not what I want to show you but what we are about to do," she turned back around, her smile I'm sure could cure anything that's wrong with the world.  I tilted my head slightly puzzled. "Come on shorty," she said standing up and walking into a white room with a whit table and chair in the centre.

"Wait we are shooting today?" I scrunched up my brows.

"Bro I promise you you will love it, and shooting is the easy part it the editing that'll kill ya," she winked and i laughed at her remark.  "Okay so basically imma drink a glass of black liquid then imma cry black tears, but really there will be tubes but we will  edit them out," I didn't say anything for a good thirty seconds, processing everything that came to my head.

"Let's do this," I said a smile growing on my face. Billie showed me a director's chair "m'lady," she said holding the back of it whilst I sat down.

                                 ---

We wrapped up filming and everyone went to the editing room to look at the footage we got, meanwhile me and Billie were in the bathrooms cleaning her up. "Dude that shit was awesome," I said rubbing her face with a washcloth trying to help remove the black liquid.

"I know right but my eyes are buring like fuckkk," she groaned slightly. A piece of hair fell infront of my face and I brushed ut away tucking ut behind my ear. "Hey you erh got something on you cheek," she said the corner of her mouth curving into a small smirk.

"Oh shit," I say wiping my cheek.

"No its erh ..... let me help," she rubbed her thumb across my cheek and I felt a hundred butterflies erupt in my stomach. It was at this point  I realised how close are faces were to each other. We looked into each others eyes, her blue orbs shining in the light.

"Hey Billie we got to go we have an interview in half an hour," Billie mom Maggie called. We suddenly jerked back, I looked down at my hands. "I'm sorry I -" she said before walking out of the door. I stayed sitting next to the sinks replaying what just happened in my head over and over. I brushed my fingers across my cheeks where hers just were. Did we just have a moment? No? Do I like Billie?? Wait no way? I pushed all of the thoughts out of my head, just assuming I was tired. 

I headed home, the whole walk I was thinking about Billie, her eyes, her hair, her lips no Rory stop! I tell myself.

I walk in the front door and pressed my bed against the back of the door. "Lila," i called as loud as u could. She came running out of her room.

"What what is it," she said not knowing whether to be happy or sad.

"How do you know if you like someone,"

"As a friend," she raised her eyebrows already knowing the answer to my question.

"No, you bozo head you know what I mean," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Well think of this mystery person," she jumps on the couch and I follow her sitting at the opposite end.

"Okay," I say picturing Billie.

"Why do you think you like them?" She asked

"I don't know, I dont know I dont know," I say getting slightly overwhelmed. Lila scoots over to my and embraces me in a hug.

"Its okay rory, I promise," I cant gold back the tears. So many thoughts were swirling round my head, but none of the made any sense.

                         Billie's P.O.V

We sit in the back of the car on the way home and I widen my eyes thinking about how natural it felt holding Rory's face was I going to kiss her? I thought no no way

"Whatcha thinking about?" Finneas asked obviously curios as to what had me so deep in thought.

I simply replied in the vaguest way I could with completely blocking him out. "Emotions bro like what's with that," I pressed my head against the cold glass of the window and closed my eyes.

A/N

Short chapter but hey ho

896 words