20|Coffee

[20|Coffee]

The next morning, we were all in the living room area, when Billie finally joined us

The next morning, we were all in the living room area, when Billie finally joined us. The bus was on the move, making her numb into da rew things onto the way to the couch. Also partly due to the obvious hangover that was going on.

I didn't know where we stood so I kept my eyes clued to my phone,  and visibly gulped  nervous about what billie remembered fro last night.

Billie was quiet,  but I put it down to the hangover rather than anything else. She stood up and moved so she was next to me and laid her head in my lap. I stroked her hair, running my thumb slowly across her cheek. "Fin, I have an idea for a song,  a good one," she finally spoke, sitting up

"Cool, want to work on it later?" He asked, snuggling under a blanket he was sharing with Claudia. 

"You can  come down in half an hour,   it I'm going green to start now, inspiration doesn't wait for anyone," she trudged out of the room, wrapped in a fluffy blanket.  The way a tiny sound proof recording studio In the bus, just in case of moments like this. It was an important feature for billie and finneas, they are both reasonably spontaneous with there music creation, it was something that just seemed to appear to them at the most random of times.

                                                                                                   ___

"Hey, how's it going," I said, walking into the recording room to give Billie a glass of water, some a spring and of course a bag of takis.

"Good, the only thing is the song doesn't really fit with any others i am creating right now. I think it gonna be one for the books," she bites her lip, scribbling something out in her notepad.

I went back to where I was sitting before and carried on painting. I was trying to think of new merch ideas for Billie, as its not I had anything else to do.

A couple hours later, when evening had just stared looming in,.Billie walked out of the kitchen, placing a cup of tea for for me on the table.

I expected her to sot opposite me, but instead, she swiftly walked away, I squinted slightly in confusion wondering if I had done something to upset her.

I placed my hand against the side.of the mug to test the temperature, and when it was to hot, I let the warm liquid make contact with my lips.

As I was about to put the mug down, I noticed a small folded up piece of paper stuck to the bottom of it.

I unfolded it revealing Billie's slightly messy handwriting.

Rory,

I would like to take you on our first of many dates, our uber will be waiting outside the bus at 6:30 pm

Bil :)

I felt like crying, happily, if course. But I didn't instead a practically skipped up to my small closet to pick out something to wear.

I kept my eye out for Billie but I didn't see her anywhere.

I picked out some straight leg jeans, a silvery cropped strappy top and some chunky black trainers.

By the time I had changed Ionly had ten minutes to spare so I just scrolled through my instagram feed

People have noticed the fact I am on tpur with billie, and they seem slightyl confused but billie enjoys it and thinks it funny, she says its like a guessing game.

Since being on tour with billie I have gained over 100 thousand follwers, and I am often tagged in billie fan account posts. (Go follow mine @billlieeillissh)

I interact with her fans quite alotI hope that one day when we are ot to the world, they will be more accepting of me getting to know me first.

I grab my purse and slide it into my pocket along with my phone.

As I walked pat the kitchen patrick gave me smile. It was one of those smiles that someone gives you just before you are about to have the best suprise of you life. 

I stepped out of the tour bus that was parked up in a station for the night and there was billie.

She stood holding open the door holding a rose with a goofy smile on her face

"M'lady," she says in a baby voice as I let out a small laugh and stepped into the uber.

When she sat down next to me she handed me the rose. "I stabbed my finger on a thorn so be warned they are leathel," she says sarcastically, examining the small puncher like would on the finger.

"God Eilish you are such a softie," I run my fingers across the silky red petals.

"No im not," she says defensively, but not angrily.

"What, worried I'm going to cramp your style?" I smirk, raising an eyebrow.

She leans over, as if she is going to kiss me but instead whisphers in my ear entisingly "you are such a tease,"

I bit my lip, frustrated, my eyes full of lust.

Billie simply smiled, knowing exactly what she was doing

A/N

DONT BE A SILENT READER VOTE AND COMMENT.

sorry for being.inactive I had nothing to write on but.im back.

What do you think there date will be?