31 | Dad

31| Dad

"Lorelai?" he answered. It suddenly hit me, that's were I knew the little girl from. she is on all the Christmas cards I get from my dad and then burn in the fire place. 

"what are you doing here," I try to sound as grown up as possible, not even knowing why. 

"taking Elsie to a Billie Eilish concert, shouldn't I be asking you why your here? I thought you were still in Connecticut," 

"I moved to New York, like 6 months ago, on my eighteen, now I'm here," I say playing with my hands, getting slightly nervous. 

"Elsie, you go up and meet her, I'm just going to talk to Lorelai for a minute," she smiled and ran over to billie. 

"I didn't see you in the crowd, he said breaking the silence that had fallen. look if you have time, come over tomorrow for lunch, I will text you the address," he then walked over to Elsie and Billie, and I ran back to the green room, still slightly in shock, I walk in and Finneas and Claudia, are sitting on the sofa and I just sit down next to them, staring at my hands. 

"hey whats up bean," Claudia asked. she had given me the nickname because Finnes often calls Billie sprout, and then it would be Bean Sprout. she thought it was genius, and the joke of the year. 

"I just saw my dad for the first time in eight years," I said, and before anyone could answer, Billie ran in and sat down next to me. 

"hey, are you okay?" she asked, pulling me in for a hug. 

"yeh, its just weird, like, I don't even know," 

"what did he say?" 

"he asked me to come over for lunch tomorrow, I'm pretty sure he just thinks I was here to wath the concert, not here with you," 

"lets go," 

"what?" I aske slightly confused. 

"to lunch, its a free day, so why don't we go?" 

"I mean yeah I guess we could, I'd like to see the house, I haven't seen it in so long," 

"okay we'll do it then," she smiles, resting her chin on my head. 

                                                                                 ---

The next day, we were in our hotel room getting ready to leave and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmingly nervous. I had planned, on doing winged eyeliner, but on my third failed attempt, due to my nervous shaky hands I decided to go with something more simple.

I chose some pinstripe trousers and a simple black top, trying to dress on the more formal side.

Luckily Billie caught onto this and she too dressed up a little, well for her anyways. 

"you look good," she said as I walked out of the bathroom. 

"I could say the same," I looked her up and down Damn Is all I could think.  "let's get this over and done with then," I say with a huff as we walk out of the hotel. 

I help Billie take a few pictures, whilst we wait for our uber. 

@wherearetheavacadoes 

Liked by @thebelltwins, @arianagrande  and 33,503 more

Liked by @thebelltwins, @arianagrande and 33,503 more

@wherearetheavacadoes I cant move on Babydoll.... 

@ilovebillie wait is this about somene

@billiesbiggestfan fire 

@billieforever @ilovebillie no its I song

@billlllllieeeee omg heart eyes tho

@billiebilliefan @billieforever I still think its about someone 

@thebelltwins oof . . . 

3245 more comments

whilst we were in the uber, I felt as if my stomach were about to explode. Billie was looking at memes on her phone and every now and again a small giggle would escape her lips. 

                                                                                      ---

we arrived outside of the house, and I had an overwhelming burst of nostalgia hit me like a truck. we stood out side the door for a good few minutes, me too nervous too ring the door. I traced my fingers over the bricks, where i had once done the same that ten years ago. 

A/N 

next chapter will be more exiting lmao