15|Dark

15|Dark

"Aw look how cute they are," I faintly heard Finneas say as I opened my eyes from my sleep, Billie doing the same

"You woke me up bozohead," Billie said leaning across me walking him on the arm across the isle. "I'm hungry, wanna order breakfast?" She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling in the light, light a magnetic orb pulling me closer and closer.

"Oh yeh I want melon," I say as I poke my head in the isle spotting the flight attendant pushing across the food cart.

"That sounds good," she says "want me to order." I nod, slightly embarrassed. the fact that she knows my anxiety would make me nervous about ordering made me fall for her so much faster. Wait I'm falling for her? "I find it funny, your actually such a loud person, Burt you would never guess it. I like that about you, you get so much more than What you see," she doesn't look at me when she talks, she looks at her phone, which makes me appreciate it even more. She didn't say it to be some meaningful speech. She just said it because it was on her mind. Like wow.

Billie's P.O.V

I looked out the window the whole time until our food arrived. I can't believe I just said that. Billie you are an idiot. I just said that aloud. I just told Rory exactly how I felt bout her and I didn't even mean to. I'm not going to lie, it was quite nice. Just letting all of your feelings alone. I like how she didn't make a big deal out of it though.

When the flight attendant put our food out in the trays I'm front of us I sunk down into my hoodie try it bury my face, too nervous to make eye contact with her. God I really like this girl.

"Hey look at me you idiot, get your head out your hoodie," she said laughing her laugh is so cute. I keep my face in my hoodie.

"Nooooooo," I whined still slightly embarrassed

"But I want to see your face, it'd prweetyyyy," she said I a baby voice.

I can tell she is confused when I pull my head out of my hoodie, I stare at her, both surprised and in awe. I stroke her hair and pull her in for a shirt kiss, not wanting anyone to see and our relationship to get leaked to the world.

"Not long until we are landing," my mum says completely ruining the moment. Damn it.

"Okay, thank you Maggie," Rory says

"Thank you Maggie," I say playfully Imitating her, she rolled her eyes at me.

___

When we landed in Australia, Sydney it was 7 p.m.there and the sun was just beginning to set. We took a people carrier to a near by hotel, where Patrick read out the lists of people and the rooms they were in. "Fin and Claudia, your room 228, mike room 494, Billie room 392, and Rory room 123," I wasn't surprised when they put ,a my Rory into different room. After all in there eyes I'm pretty much still their little baby. I could tell see knew that because when everyone started to walk to their rooms, she turned to me and pretended to rock a baby in her arms. I couldn't but burst out in hysterics.

"Need a dummy," (idk what you call them in the us) she said as we both stepped into the elevator.

"I can't believe we are a whole three floors apart," I pouted as we arrived at the first floor. "See ya around shorty," I gave her a cheesy wink as she stepped out and the doors closed separating us.

I got to my room, collapsed on my bed and watched Netflix for around half an hour, when i got a text from Rory, saying she was going to go to the pool as it was empty.

After watching a couple episodes of the office my lights and tv all turned off. "Weird," I say to myself. I go to turn the lights back on but nothing happens. "I must be a power cut," I mutter annoyed it interrupted my Netflix watching.

Then it suddenly occurred to me "shit Rory is in the pool," I say yet again to myself, turning on my phone flashlight and running out of my room. I ran to the end of the corridor scanning the board as quickly as I could. I ran down a flight of stairs on the ground floor, passing a few other people and bumping into others along the way.

There were hotel workers on the bottom floor, doing their best to try and keep people calm, but it's safe to say they were utterly failing.  I ran into the swimming pool area and shined my flashlight across the pool. Rory just stood frozen near the eagle of the pool, and I ran over to her as fast as I could trying not to slip
along the way. "Rory," I shouted to her.

"Billie," she said talking so quietly it was almost a whisper. She looked so fragile. She made her way to the edge of the pool, I knew that something must had happened, she was too scared for just a power cut. I helped her out of the pool and sat down on the floor, and let her curl up into my lap, hugging her as tightly as I could,  to caring about the fact she was soaking wet.

A/n

932 words