55 | Cupcakes

[55 | Cupcakes] 

"I'm boreddddd," I whine, as we sit in Billie's room, and I roll around on the floor like a toddler. 

"what do you want to do then," she says putting down her phone, laughing at me.

"I wanna make cupcakes," I say in a baby voice. 

"Yes, I could fuck with a cupcake right now," she says as we both make our way to the kitchen. 

"Are you ever scared of dying?" I ask here, whilst we take ingredients out of the cupboards.

"I don't know, I'm not really scared of death, more about time, and the fact that I might not be able to do everything I want to do before I die, how about you?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I mean, if you would have asked me a year ago, I would have said no in fact I wanted it sometimes, for everything to stop, but now, for the first time in a while a feel like my life is worth it, and I want to spend every second of it with you," I ramble on, not realising how meaningful those words were. Billie doesn't reply, and I tailor up my head to see what she is doing and her head is buried in her phone, and she has a smile spread across her face.

"What's making you smile so much?" I ask her smile do infectious my lips start to curl upwards.

"Nothing don't worry," she quickly snaps back into reality and shoves her phone in her pocket at an un human speed.

I feel my stomach drop, what was she looking at, who was she looking at I thought. I felt my heart start to race and I knew what was happening, and so did Billie.

"Hey," she snapped her fingers in front of my face so I turned to her, feeling my chest tighten. "Breathe rory, slowly," she guides me down to sit on the kitchen floor tiles and and grabs my hands squeezing them.

I close my eyes and feel myself start to calm down, relieved I'm not about to have a full blown panic attack. "I'm sorry," I whisper feeling bad for ruining our cupcake making.

"Dont be sorry, I love you," she says and I smile, "and don't worry about what was on my phone, its a surprise," she smiled and I should've known she would have picked up on the fact that's what caused my nearly anxiety attack. Damn girl is in my head

She kisses me on the forehead and we get up, continuing our cupcake making journey.

***
"Ooohhh they're done!" Billie squeals jumping up from the sofa as we both run into the kitchen like children.

She slips on the oven mitts and as she opens the oven door, the smell of cupcakes engulfs the house. "They smell amazing," I say my eyes wide.

"Hell yes," Billie looks at the cupcakes as if they were.... Well heaven.

"Just don't dump me for the cupcakes, I'll cry," I say in a baby voice, with puppy dog eyes.

"Well I can think of a couple think you can do that the cupcakes can't so you win," she says staring me in the eyes.

"Billie eilish pirate baird O'Connell," I throw a oven mitt at her, "don't make dirty jokes," I laugh

"You love it really," she jokes winking. God what has gotten into this girl.

"Here," I pass here a icing bag, as I take the other and we begin to decorate the  cupcakes.

"You know what, I take it back; I might just have to dump you and marry these cupcakes,"

I turn around, my mouth sarcastically hanging open as I accidentally knock my icing bag against Billie's cheek.

She wipes the icing off her cheek and pipes some onto her finger "there is no way I'm going to be the only one whose messy here," she swipes her finder down my nose leaving the green icing as she goes.

I grab the water Billie handed me earlier and throw it at her, soaking all her clothes.

"Come here you little brat," she lunges for me but I dodge her, running away as she chases me with an icing bag in each hand.

It was chaos, the best kind.

A/N

Sorry I haven't  been active school has been chaotic but I have a load of inspiration for this book so I'm trying my best thanks for being patient I will try and update tomorrow ans on Saturday and on Sunday and ever day after that