54 | The Right Way

[54 | The Right Way]

we sit in the car, on the way to the meeting with Billie's label. it's silent. no one dares to speak, we are all more scared than hopeful. The car comes to a halt and we all pile out. "We have half an hour to spare, I'm going to go find mike," maggie says, and she goes off, with Patrick. Finneas and Claudia go sit in the reception, and I and Billie walk around the back of the building. "I can't process it," I say pacing around, "Process what?" she asks sitting on a bench. 

"This, us, no that's not what I mean, I mean, we are here, alive, on this earth together, and nothing matters and we are all going to die, yet people control everything you do, I mean we could go out and kill millions of people and once we die it won't even matter," i say gasping for a breath at the end. 

"wow," she says, and I turn to face her, tilting my head slightly in confusion. "you have been spending way too many ties with me," she laughs slightly. 

"Billie, I don't get why your laughing," she continues, holding her stomach and giggles like a child, "Billie do you not get this, you're basically their property, they can do what they want with you," I say distressed, and she abruptly stops. 

"No, they don't," She gets up and walks closer to me, "Lorelai Rose, I would give up my life if it meant i could spend one more second with you, they won't get their way, because I won't let it, I love you, a year ago I didn't think I would ever love anyone, I thought everything was pointless, but then you came along and you gave my life a reason, you gave me a reason," (I'm weeping) 

she wraps her arms around me and I am engulfed by her Vanilla scent. "However scared yu are of this meeting, I promise, I'm twice as scared, but it will be okay," She pulls away from me slightly and wipes away the tears that fall from her eyes. I wipe away the one she missed with my thumb, 

"I guess we should go back inside then," I say, and we intertwining our fingers, beginning our journey into hell. 

                                                                                           ---

after an hour of waffling on they finally get to the point "Look Billie," i middle-aged guy, in an expensive custom made suit says "We don't want you to do this, but we also understand that you will do what you want, either way, so we are going to say, yes, you can come out to the fanbase, but do it in the right way, not live, not on a live stream, do it in an Instagram post or something," he finishes up and then him and the rest of his stuck up co-workers leave the room.

"This is good news," Finneas says, 

"Well it was all your idea," I add as he jokingly bows.  

"I know exactly what I'm going to do," Billie smiles to herself. 

"Billie," maggie warns,

"Mom don't worry it won't annoy Mr he controls my life yet for some reason I'm still paying him," 

A/N 

OH MY FUCKING GOD EVERYTHING I WANTED IS MY NEW FAVOURTIE SONG, I CAN'T EVEN AHHHHHHHHHHHH