12|Staring

[12|Staring]

                           Rory's P.O.V

We made it back to Billie's not long later and took our food to her room. "What do you want to watch?" She asked.

"Um I'm not sure, they just released a new season of black mirror,"

"Sick, I love that show," she replied looking it up on her laptop.

We ate our food and afterwards I played my head on her chest as she played with my hair. Whenever I was near Billie I felt this aura of comfort around me, like I could truly be myslef.

                                      ---

I woke up laying on my stomach, my cheek sqished up against the pillow.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw Billie lying next to me, her eyes fixed on my face, scanning every inch of it.

It made me nervous, the same kind of thoughts kept running round my head. What is she finds something wrong with me? What if she thinks I'm ugly? God I hate being ugly. And then the worst one of all what if she leaves me? I tried my best not to let her read me and so played it as cool as I could 

"Its rude to stare Billiebob," I press my finger lightly onto her button nose, smiling at how cute she was in the morning.

"It's not rude to stare if what you're staring at is a masterpiece waiting to be admired, and shorty, I just so happen to be an admirer,"

"God, Eilish you could get away with anything with words like that," I say as she snakes her hands around my waist pulling me in closer, resting her chin in the crook of my neck.

"You want waffles," she said a little while later.

"Sure," we both sit up and stretch for a minute, Billie then climbed out of bed to go and open the curtains.

We were both wearing massive t-shirts that almost went down to our knees and Billie, looked amazing.

We both walked out into the kitchen, passing Maggie and Patrick who were sat on the sofa.

Billie played music on the speakers and danced around her little kitchen whilst making waffles.

Once we had made enough for both of us we sat down opposite each other at the breakfast bar and decorated our waffles with (vegan) chocolate spread and a variety of berries. 

We talked about all the places we would be going on this 3 month tour and what we wanted to do in the little free time we had.

We started off in Australia and ended up in Paris. 

"I just can't believe that we leave for Australia tomorrow you know, it's just so soon," I take a sip of my orange juice.

"I know right, we should go to yours later, I can help you pack if you want?"

"Yeh that would be great, I should probably facetime  my mum aswell, thisnwill all be a huge huge shock to her," I let out a small nervous laugh.

"Yeah, want me to be there, I don't have to. Only if you think your mum seeing me might put her at ease a bit you know, and of course it would be on my best behaviour," she talked in a baby voice causing me to laugh, and I nod.

                                       ---

I take a shower and get dressed, applying only a small amount of mascara. I had texted Lila yesterday so she already knew I would be going on tour with Billie. It was safe to say that she was almost more exited than I was. Almost.

"Bye Finneas," I gave him a small wave as we passed his room om the way out, he gave me a warm smile in return.

"So did you call an uber?" I asked.

"Nah, I thought I would drive," she twirls her keys around her index finger.

"Cool, what car do you have?" I ask exalting it to be a crappy old car, as most teenagers are.

"a matte black dodge challenger, it's my literal child" I heard the love in her voice as she talked about it.

"Dude that so sick, I've always wanted a Toyota fj cruiser, I just dont happen to have 30 thousand dollars laying around," I let out a small laugh.

"So you like cars," billie asked sounding excited.

"Yeah I went to auto shows all the time as a kid,"

"No way me too, I made my dad take me to one when I was like 8 and we have been going ever since," I smiled at how happy she was talking about cars and her family.

"We could have passed each other and never even known,"

"Yeah, crazy to think about isn't it," I could practically here her brain ticking away.

We then made it to her car. It was safe to say it was beautiful. We climbed in and I admired the interior. "Cool isn't it," she said, turning the keys in the ignition.

"That's an understatement," I replied.

                                      ---

We walked into the apartment, Lila must have been out and so it was just me and Billie.

We went into my room and I pulled out my suitcase throwing basically all of my few clothes into it. "Well that was quick," I said after only half an hour of packing. "Wanna see something sick," I asked.

"Sure," she said with a smile.

A/n

I just realised that I hadn't been writing the amount of words in each chapter. You probably don't care but I'm going to carry on doing it anyway so yea!

930 words