29 | Greek

29| Greek

we had got onto the bus and we were on our way to the hotel at the airport, as we had a flight to London the next day. After the whole ice bucket 'game' you could have cut the tension between me and Billie with a knife. of course, it was the good kind of tension, but also the kind that leads you to be easily frustrated. 

I glanced at Finneas, who was whispering something to Claudia. she then looked at me, and then Billie, and then again, raising her eyebrows and giggling a little. i simply rolled my eyes at her. 

i looked out of the back window, it was dark and i looked up to the sky that was littered with stars, the kind that you don't get back in the US, they were almost blinding to look at. 

the bus then stopped, and we were all relieved to finally be able to sleep in real beds for the night. we grabbed our bags and headed out, when i stepped out of the bus into the night i was hit with a truck load of nostalgia. 

"what is it," Billie asked, obviously picking up on the vibe.

"the smell, it smells like night, it sounds stupid but it smells like this when its dark in England, when i used to go visit my dad, i would open my window to look at the moon at night, and it would smell exactly like this," i closed my eyes and took a deep breath. (don't come for me, i think that dark has a smell but then again, my numbers also have colours sooo)

i opened my eyes again, and looked up at the stars one more time, before giving Billie a small smile, and carrying on into the hotel lobby. as we were checking in, i felt Billie watching my eyes move, and it made my cheeks heat up. 

"room lists," patrick began to speak. "me and maggie, fin and claudia, mike, and then Billie and Rory," me and Billie looked at each other eyes wide, and jaws practically on the floor. i ran over to her "did they just say we are in the smae room?" i asked her.

"yeah, oh my god," she sound sounding just as surprised as i was. 

we wasted no time in the lobby, and grabbed our bags, heading up to our room as quickly as possible.  we stood outside the door, and Billie tapped the key card on the sensors. she opened the door and i saw her face drop. "no fucking way," she said walking in. i followed her slightly confused, but when i stepped in front of the doorway i saw what she was talking about.

"two single beds are you joking," i said, finding it sort of funny. 

"just when i thought it would all be fun and games," billie whined sitting down in a chair. 

"it can be," i sat smiling. she raised her eyebrows, and i walked over to the side of one of the beds, pushing it over so they were next to each other. "see," i said and she smiled as she tackled me onto the bed. 

we messed around, tickling each other, and then Billie flipped me over, so that she was hovering over the top of me, and suddenly yet again, the air was thick with tension. she looked at me and then glanced down at my lips. 

Our lips collided, and the kiss was full of passion. I tangled my hands in her hair, and she did the same to me. I tugged at the bottom of her shirt, and she lifted up her arms as i pulled it over her head. she did the same to me, and i suddenly felt overwhelmingly self conscious. i took i deep breath and let her take off the t-shirt, leaving me in a bra. 

she looked down, at just below my bra and traced her finger just below the band on my right side, she then kissed me again, and after i couple of minutes, between kisses she mumbled against my lips, "what's that tattoo mean?" that's when i suddenly realized i had forgotten all about it.  i pulled back, and Billie sat beside me as i sat up, slightly panicked. 

"whats, wrong," Billie said worried, handing me one of her big hoodies. 

"it means don't leave but in Greek," i say, looking down at the sheets. 

Billie's P.O.V

I could tell that the tattoo meant a lot to her and i didn't want to pry "you don't have to explain," she wouldn't make eye contact, and just stared at the bed. 

"no its fine, its just that everyone leaves, ad it sounds pathetic but its true. My dad didn't leave, but he wouldn't let e stay with him, My mum used to leave on month long business trips, come back for a day and be gone again, my brother left, and everyone who has ever been around me has left. the tattoo was supposed to be me reminding my self to not let anyone get that physically close to me, unless i was sure they aren't going to leave," her voice cracked, and she seemed so vulnerable. 

I used my finger to lift up her chin, so that she had no choice but to look at me. "I'm not going to leave you okay, I promise," i said softly, holding out my pinkie, as she linked it with hers. 

A/N

well there ya go