40 | Lullaby

(a/n I am aware this chapter is short lol but I felt it need its own , this chapter is basically here to hold hope because of what is about to come....)

[40 | Lullaby]

We are in a swiss hotel and its the middle of the night

We are in a swiss hotel and its the middle of the night. Billie is asleep, her show has worn her out. I tried to sleep but Eli kept flashing across my mind, and it made me feel ill, enough so that I couldn't sleep. I sat on a chair looking out of the window at the stars. I knew I couldnt' tell Billie, it would break her.

"hey what's up," I hear her raspy voice as she turns on the lamp on the bedside table. 

"I can't sleep it fine Billie go back to sleep,"

"no, come here," I give her a small smile and sit next to her on the bed. "what's up?" she asked.

"I don't know I just feel heavy like im weighted down," I say, trying my best to act okay. 

"I've got you okay, I will sit here and hug you until you can fall asleep," she strokes my hair, and turns of her lamp. 

"Billie," I whisper

"yeah?" 

"can you sing, wait for no thats stupid," I shake my head slightly, knowing it was weird to ask her that, but all my thoughts stop when her angelic fills my mind, sending me straight to sleep,"