53|Rumors

[53 | Rumors] 

"Hey, get up," I open my eyes to Billie towering over me.

"Hm, What," I say still half asleep.

"They know somethings up between me and the twins, look" she pulls out her phone and goes into twitter (let's just say she still has twitter okay, btw Luv u all)

"Billie looking your trending at #1" I take the phone from her at look at the trending #'s and at number one was '#BillieandElibreakup' "shit," 

"Do they seriously think that me and Eli were a thing, and better yet, how do they even know anything," she starts pacing around the room, holding her hands to her head.

"Billie," I step out of bed and put my hands on either side of her face, "we will sort this out, okay, and we will do it together, you just need to breathe or you're going to end up having a panic attack. 

she nods, her eyes soften and she looks weak. "I'm so sorry, that I put you through this, that I dragged you into this world, my world," 

"stop," I take a deep breath, "stop it, I want to be here, I could have walked out at any tie Billie, but I didn't because I love you, and I really really mean it, I would do anything for you, anything,"

she pulls me in close, and I lay my head in the crook of her neck.

"Breakfast!" Maggie calls, and we all make our way to the kitchen.

"Billie, I think you should arrange a meeting with your label, just tell them that your telling people about you and Rory, it's your life," Finneas says, whilst eating a pancake, as if what he just said didn't just change everything. 

"Really?" she asks confused. 

"Yeah, you know what, they might even be okay with it, you being with Rory is a lot less chaotic than the rumors going around, and it would be sure to get rid of them too," 

everyone looked up at Finneas, staring at him eyes wide. "Fin, don't get her hoper up, but Bil, maybe it's a good idea," Patrick said, as I nodded in agreement. 

"But remember to do what you want Billie, we will support you no matter what okay," maggie, stroked her head giving her a soft smile. 

                                                                                       ---

we finish up breakfast and head out to the studio so Bil and Fin can record some stuff. on the way there Billie arranges a meeting with her label. "for once I don't feel bad about this," she smiles as we enter the building. 

A/N 

I'm swamped with work I'm sorry about the slow updates I promise i will do better.

also, whose exited for billies new song, and shout out to Maddy for doing the math for me lmao