30|London

30| London

I opened my eyes, to see sunlight, peeking through the curtains. Billie, like me was just beginning to emerge from sleep. 

*knock knock* "girls open the door, its time to go," we heard Maggie's faint voice from the other side of the door, and having taken a while to process what she said, we both jolted up into a sitting position. 

"girls, you are awake aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah mum, we are," Billie said, I could tell she was holding back a yawn.  "we can will meet you in the lobby in like two minutes, I lost a ring and we are just looking for it," she said 

"okay, I will go tell the others, just try not to take too long," as soon as we heard her walk away, we both jumped out of bed, putting them back to two singles, and shoving clothes into our suitcases, as fast as humanly possible. 

we were both to tired to talk, so we packed silence. 

once we were ready, a good ten minutes later, we handed our room key back to reception and met the others in the lobby.  "Finally," Finneas whined as billie flipped him off. 

me and Billie climbed into our people carrier along with the others, and when we sat down, we both just burst out laughing, nothing in particular was funny, but it was the fact we had both just thought about how when we got out of bed we were literal zombies. 

everyone gave us and odd look, but we just carried on laugh. when billie laughed, it gave me a warm feeling inside. she was happy, and I did that. I made her happy. wow. 

                                                                                        ---

once we had finally landed from our flight in England, we had to head straight to the venue for soundcheck. "I'm hungry," billie said inn her baby voice, "I want taco bell so bad," she pouted.

I laughed a little, "billie, we are in England, there is no taco bell here," Billie looked like I had just told her, her entire family just dropped dead. she was horrified and I could help but laugh.

Luckily, they had a buffet laid out, in the room next to our green room so we didn't have to deal with a hangry Billie for too long. after we ate Bil, and Finneas headed for sound check, and me and Claudia talked about her youtube channel. 

finally, it was time for the real thing, and this time me and Claudia were stood in the wings, watching them perform.

                                                                                      ---

 they were nearing the end of there performance, and I was looking around the crowd,  as I usually do. 

near the back of the hall was a girl, she must have only been around eleven. but something about her seemed familiar, I squinted slightly scrunching up my face. "hello earth to Rory," I suddenly flashed back into reality as Billie waved her hand in front of my face, "you seen a ghost?" she says with a smile, that thaw's my heart. 

"it's nothing," I smile back, and look down at my feet, not able to shake of the feeling that something bad was about to happen. 

"okayyyyy," she replied hesitantly, intertwining our fingers as we went back to the green room. we only had aa few minutes to rest before billie had to go to her meet and greet, so we curled up on the sofa and pulled blankets over us, cuddling each other for the few minutes we have. 

"girls I have to take an important call, Rory do you think you could help out in the meet and greet?" she asked and I watched as Billie's eyes lit up.

"yeh sure," I was exited, I never really got a chance to interact with Billie's fans except for on social media.  

we walked out to the front where the line of fans waiting to meet Billie cheered and were screaming as she walked out. 

                                                                                       ---

we were nearing the end of the line of fans, I would stand in front of billie, people gave me their phones so I could take pictures for them. 

we were waiting for the last people in the que, and I heard a voice a hadn't heard in years. my eyes widened and billie looked at me as if to question why I looked so stunned.  

I slowly turned around, and there he was stood wood the little girl I had seen earlier. 

"Dad?"

A/N

I AM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE it won't happen again, school stared so I was a little busy but im all good now 

793 words