52 | WELCOME HOME

[52 | WELCOME HOME]

(this chapter is mostly in Billies P.O.V but that's only because it made more sense that way, I don't like writing in Billie's P.O.V but if you like it just say so)

Rory's P.O.V

"Morning, sleepy, glad you could finally join us," I say to Billie as she joins everyone around the breakfast table. she sat down, and I kissed the top of her head. "we are going to Dani's house later, Lila will be there and they said we are going to watch movies or something,"

"Okay, as long as its nothing hectic, because I'm so tired," she takes a sip of her orange juice. I look at her, she looks drained, she has bags under her eyes and I can tell she could use a really good rest.

"It won't be, let's take this whole week to rest before we go back to tour okay," Maggie said as she shot Billie a sad look. 

Billie then shot up her head, realizing that everyone was pity' ing her. 

Billie's P.O.V

"I'm fine, stop looking at me like that," I say darting my vision to the whole table. 

"Billie, honey you are exhausted, but it's okay, you have just been away for two months, getting hardly any sleep, performing nearly every night, you are allowed to need some time so rest," Maggie says, laying her hand on mine as I swat it away. 

"I said I'm fine," I start to raise my voice, "I don't need your pity, I'm just jet-lagged, I can handle tour perfectly fine," I shout, walking to my room slamming the door behind me. I know that it wasn't just jetlag and everyone else knew that too. 

I walk over to my wall, and grab a sharpie and write 

tour sucks 

I slide my back against the wall and rest my head in my knees, too tired to cry, so instead, I close my eyes and try to block out everything and anything that's trying to make its way into my head. 

I hear my door handle twist, but I don't lookup. "Billie," I hear Rory whisper as she sits down beside me and wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry," I let out, along with the breath I didn't know I was holding in. I melted into her arms. 

"I love you, so so much Billie," she says holding both sides of my head looking into my eyes.

"I love you too," I say the words holding more meaning than ever. we sit for a while, i don't know how long and we just look into the eyes of each other, it was like a safety blanket. she was like a safety blanket. 

"We don't have to go to Dani's if you don't want to," 

"no, it's fine, you need to see Lila and it's not like we are going to be doing anything except watching movies," I smile at her,  we sit down on my bed and i turn on the tv. 

"I'm proud of you Billie, look at what you have and where you came from, you put a lot of work into this and you have saved peoples lives, you're amazing," she gets up and packs a bag for when we go to Dani's, and she does the same for me. 

                                                                                         ---

We pull up outside Dani's house, and I can tell that Rory is beyond excited to see Lila, from what I can tell, whilst we were on tour Lila and Dani became pretty much best friends. we get out of the uber and knock on the door,

"sup bitches, long time no see," Dani says as she pulls me in for a hug. 

"Roryyyyyy," I can Hear Lila running towards the door and Rory jumps into her arms. 

we all go inside and sit on the l shaped couch surrounding the massive flat screen tv.  we order pizza and put on some cheesy film that none of us are watching and instead, we are just talking about life.

I missed being a 'normal' teenager sometimes, but look at the life I have, I would be selfish to wish for it to go away. 

*ring ring* 

"That's the doorbell, it must be the pizza," Lila says walking over to the door. 

we continue our conversation but when a few minutes have passed and she hasn't returned we all fall silent. 

we can't hear much, only voices muttering until Lila raises her voice "Eli, go home," 

as soon as I heard his name I could feel my heart speed up, I storm over to the door, the others close behind me, "What do you want?" 

"I Just wanted to see Rory Rose, make sure she hasn't changed her mind," he blows a kiss at her and I lose it. I push him back so he is outside of the house and curls up my fist punching him square in the face. 

it then hits me about what I just did and I freeze

Rory's P.O.V 

"Oh my god Billie," I run over to her and engulf her in a hug, Eli wiping away the blood that's falling from his nose. "come on," I hold her shoulders and lead her inside, sitting her down at the dining table. she doesn't say a thing, and she looks like a ghost. 

A/N

PLEASE DONT BE A SILENT READER