49 | ice skating

[49 | Ice skating] 

(yo I'm running out of GIF'S so I'm having to reuse them is you have any I haven't used SEND ME SOME) 

I was slouched at the breakfast table in the hotel room, Finneas and Claudia doing the same. "Billie we have to go, you have interviews," finneas calls, looking as if she could fall asleep any second now. 

"coming," Billie says as she walks into the kitchen area, looking a little too happy. "What?" I ask as her smile widens she shrugs her shoulders. "Billieeeeeeeee," I whine, 

"come on Fin," she says, as she kisses me on the head and whispers in my ear, "we're going out when I get back, it will be cold, be ready," I look up to her to ask her what we were doing but she had already walked out of the room. 

"What did she say," Claudia could tell it was good from the expression on my face. 

"she told me to be ready for when he gets back, that we are going to do something," I walk over and sit on the sofa.

"I mean you are in the city of loveeee," she says and I throw a pillow at her, as she holds her hand to her heart pretending to be hurt. "come on, you have to get ready," she pulls me up 

"Claudia she isn't going to be back for hours," I say wanting to go back to sleep. 

"just enough time," I know that there is no point in arguing with her so I follow her over to my room where we look in my suitcase. 

                                                                                              ---

Finally, after literally hours, Claudia lets me sit down we settled on this outfit with a big winter coast over the top.

I had a shimmery gold eye to go with it, along with some chunky black heels. 

"I wonder what you're doing," she says

"I think you might be more excited about this than I am," I let out an awkward laugh. 

"what's up," she sensed the tone in my voice 

"I'm nervous, this kind of stuff scares me, it makes me feel physically sick, and I don't know, it's just my anxiety it's stupid," I say as I grab my bottle of anxiety pills from my bag and take one.

"it's not, and it will be great I promise," she pats my head and I squat her hand away as we both laugh. 

The door opens, and I expect to see Billie, but it's only Finneas "Billie is just outside the lobby she says she will meet you down there," 

"okay.." I say walks out waving to fin and Claudia as I make my way down, and there she is. she is holding a bunch of roses, standing outside a matt black limo. "Billie," i whisper, amazed.

"hurry up or we will miss our slot," she laughs and we both jump in the back. 

"Billie this I amazing," I say 

"no," she smiles "this is just the transport," she hands me a scarf and some mittens "here it will be cold," she hands them to me putting some on herself. 

the car then comes to a halt and we get out, we are greeted with security, "this way," one of them says as we follow them. 

I poke Billie on the shoulder "dude you do realize that they are walking us over to the Eiffel tower lift" I whisper as she laughs slightly. 

"god you do underestimate me don't you," she laughs and gives me a quick kiss as we get into the elevator. 

A/N

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS MY FAVOURITE ONE IN THE BOOK ITS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE