67 | future

[67 | Future]
My eyes flutter open, and I reach over to the other side of the bed. "Billie," I groan. I realise she isn't there so I sit up, tucking my crazy bed hair behind my ear.
I hear muffled voices from the kitchen, two girls. When I realise Billie and Lila were out there probably alone I jump out of bed and rush to the door.
I know I shouldn't overthink Billie texting Lila last night, but the thought plays over and over in my head. The smile Lila has on her face, was one she only wore when she was truly really really happy.
I step into the kitchen and the two jump, their conversation coming to a complete halt as soon as I entered. "Whatcha talking about," I ask pouting myself some coffee.
"Oh you know, just like stuff," Lila said so obviously lying. I swallowed a big sip of coffee, it burnt my throat, but I didn't mind. I was too angry, not angry, just worried.
"Imma take a shower," I say walking out the room, as soon as I leave their conversation picking up again. I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom, slipping of my clothes and letting the warm water wash away my fears. "Just let it go," I whisper to myself, over and over until i get to the point where I can.

*time skip*
Me and Billie were sat on in an Uber on the way to her house, we were having lunch with her family and Claudia. "Hey you okay," Billie says as I turn to face her.
"Yeah I just," I take a deep breath not knowing what to do.
"You know you can tell me anything, I will still love you,"
"Even if I said I was a press reporter all this time?"
"Yes... but your not tho right?" She asks
"No," I let out a nervous laugh "I know this is stupid and I'm probably being stupid, but what are you and Lila talking about?"
Billie shakes her head, letting out a little laugh. "You're impossible you know that," she jokes and a feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
"I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm scared of losing you," I look at my lap, feeling stupid for even questioning her.
"It's okay, you will just have to wait a little longer, but there is nothing going on that you wouldn't approve of," she says. "I mean unless you would approve of me fuc.king her,"he jokes pushing my arm slightly as I roll my eyes at her.
We arrive at Billies house, and she jumps out of the car and Sprints around to my door, opening it for me. I step out and curtsy as a joke. "Wow, such a gentleman,"I laugh as she shuts the door and sticks her tongue out at me.
We walk up to the front door, and she grabs my hand. "Shouldn't we bring flowers or something?"I ask.
"Oh shit," she says letting go of my hand and bending down,  and picking a wild daisy, that was growing on the lawn. "Here," she tucks it behind my eyes and I laugh.
"You're stupid," I giggle.
"Wow, and to think I love you," she jokes holding a hand to her heart.
I once again roll my eyes and press the doorbell.
Patrick answers giving us a warm smile. "Come on in," he opens the door and we walk to the sofa sitting down.
*time skip to after the dinner*
"Hey Finn, I need to talk to you," Billie says walking into her room. She nods at me, as if to tell me not to worry, the nod does its job.
Me and Claudia walk out into the garden and sit on a bench, as Pepper runs around.
"So," she nudges my arm  "what that about?" She asks, referring to Billie and Finneas.
"I don't know," I take a sip of my drink "she told me I'll find out soon, but nothing more," I shrug.
"I bet she is planning a holiday, a romantic get away," she wiggles her eyebrows and we both let out a laugh.
"Hey,"Billie says walking out into the garden, followed by Finneas. They sit on the chairs and we all talk and laugh, as if we are childhood best friends. "I love you," Billie mouths to me and my cheeks heat up, as if it was the very first time she said it.
A/N
Ahhh this is crappy I'm so sorry