39 | Heaven

39 | Heaven

[i got confused between the twins lol so a reminder Isaac is the one with Lila, and Eli is the one who.... well if I told you that I would be spoiling it ;) ]

Billie had a show later, but we had the first part of the day free

Billie had a show later, but we had the first part of the day free. Me, Billie, Dani, Lila, Isaac, and Eli were all in a uber on our way to this swiss vegan chocolate factory. During the journey, we spend the time listening to music and catching up with each other. 

when we arrived we all practically leaped out of the car and ran into the visitor's reception, where we met our tour guide. we were like little kids a candy store .......... but literally. 

before we started our tour they gave us all handfuls of chocolate bars, we already had enough to last a lifetime and we hadn't even started the tour yet. me and bill walked in front of everyone, our holding each other's pinkies. it was such a small thing, but it still sent waves of cold down my spine. she was like a drug. 

As we walked around, we were bombarded with chocolate samples, and we ended up at a little station, where we were given liquid chocolate, to drink, it's safe to say, it was a mess. we all ended up with chocolate smeared all over our faces. "this is great," Billie laughed as i wiped a smuged of chocolate from her nose. 

"you know you have something there," she points at my face and i wipe it. "no here," she pulls me in and our lips collide, and all I can taste is chocolate. we pull away and laugh a little. 

"you get it off," I ask sarcastically.

"I think so," she adds laughing.  

"This is like-" I begin, stumbling over my words, not knowing how to describe it.

"heaven," Billie finishes my sentence perfectly, as we relink our pinkies to carry on the tour. 

                                                                                          --- 

We stopped for lunch in the little cafe, it had a diner-style to it, and we sat in a booth, me Billie and Dani on our side, and Lila Eli and Isaac on the opposite side.  "I'm so glad they have food apart from chocolate here," Lila said as she giggled when Isaac kissed her cheek. 

I and Billie stayed at the table whilst everyone else went up to order, in case she got mobed by people. "I have a weird feeling," she says, and it was like she read my mind. 

"me too, ever since the airport it's like, I don't really know its hard to explain, It's just not a good feeling," Billie sunk down on the faux leather and she pulled her hoodie over her head so you couldn't really see her. 

I let her sit there for a minute, when I gently pull down the hood of her hoodie, smoothing out her hair as she playfully pouted. I push a strand of hair out of her face, and then everything stops, we just sit their, looking into each other's eyes, making more thank eye contact, I felt completely see-through when she looked at me, but not like I wasn't there, just that she could read me so well, there was nothing left for me to hide. 

                                                                                            ---

We were coming to the end and we all stood, and took a last look over the factory before we were going to go into the gift shop and spend absurd amounts of money on way too much chocolate, that we couldn't possibly finish. 

We were in this little room just before the gift shop, and it was empty so we had all sat there and talked, but we all started to walk into the gift shop, the last two to leave the room being me and Eli. "hey, Rory, um can I talk to you quickly," I nodded my head and walked over to him.

"Yeah?" I ask slightly confused, shaking off the odd feeling the flooded into my head. 

"God, I can't get you off my mind, you are all I can think about, that time I took you home and we kissed, it was amazing you can't deny the chemistry we have,"  he said, and I stood there stunned, not expecting that at all, I thought he could see that I was happy with Billie. 

"look, Eli, I'm sorry b- 

he smashed our faces together and grabbed my face pulling me in roughly, I tried to wriggle out of his grip but ws ultimately failing it was only that my phone started to buzz that I managed to pull away, his face covered in a smile. I looked down at my phone seeing Billie had texted mine. 

Dude, this gift shop is massive where are you? 

I read the message and then ran out, into the gift shop, to find Billie.