Chapter One 💧

"Angel hurry up you are going to be late for school"Max my older brother shouts

I put on my final make up as I walk downstairs.

"Am I set or is anything wrong? "I ask Max as I see him staring at me.

"Nothing siz ,I'm just amazed at your makeup skills. You don't look like you"

"Duuh I was born an artist and also talented which you were born with neither "I smirk at him.

"Oh my poor baby, you look terrible. "Mum tells me engulfing me in a hug.

"I know Mama. "

"Don't worry darling it's for your own safety and also for you to be a normal teenage girl. "Dad says.

"You've kept the act for the past three years, this is your final year don't worry it will be quick. "Emma my oldest sister says.

Let me introduce you to my family. We have dad, Gerald Collins a well known artist , mum, Amanda Collins a well known fashion designer, Emma oldest sister a famous actress, Eddie her twin, also an actor, Max Collins, a year older than me but we're both seniors, he's a well known actor, Marlon,my other sister who is a famous supermodel, she's a year older than Max. Then there's me Angel Michaela Collins.

At school everyone knows I'm Max's adapted sister. Ive been bullied so many times in the past because of my nerd character.

"Angel we are here already, godday small siz. If anyone gives you trouble don't hesitate to call me. "Max says as he gives me a final hug joining his popular friends.

Ooh you have it right, he's a popular kid in school. He's the basketball captain. While I'm the nerdy me.

"Hey Angel, how was your break? "Karen my best friend asks.

"It has been the same,photoshoots ,interviews,all that stuff name them, what about yours? "

"The same as yours, but I was in Colorado "She says

Karen Belsons is also an undercover nerd with me. We've been best friends since diapers. We have to avoid our famous identities for our own good. She's a supermodel, and an actress.

"I heard that we have a new guy who happens to be famous. Let's hope he's a hot piece of meat. "

"Karen you have a boyfriend. "

"So,,, I'm just looking but I won't touch. I just want to appreciate God's beautiful creatures ."

"I'm just gonna tell Max about it. "I tell her.

"Angie don't you dare! "She says with what she assumes her most threatening voice.

"Whatever we need to get to class. Remember we are nerds "I whisper the last part.

"I just hate it. I have Calculus first what of you? "

"I have English first. See you later" I tell her walking towards my class. That's until I'm tripped and I find myself falling.

"Watch it nerd. Are your glasses too heavy for your eyes to see"my all time bully Ethan says.

I only look down as I stand up picking my books. That is until my hair is pulled. I groan as I try to pretend I'm not feeling the pain

"Nerd when he talks to you you need to listen not look down. "Sharon his girlfriend says to me. She's also known as the Queen bitch of the school.

"Don't you have proper clothes to put on. My grandma looks better than you. "One of their friends say hitting me.

"Leave her Alone! "Someone shouts a few metres back.

"And who do you think you are to order us around. Ooh it's the newbie defending the nerd. "Ethan says loudly making all his friends laugh loudly.

"Get the fuck away from her. "this caused them to get away from me.

"Are you okay?" the voice asks as he gives his hand for me to stand up. "

I nod as I take his hands. Looking up, I notice familiar brown eyes which I recognize from a few years back. Then it hits me clearly ,it's James Matthews a famous artist and Eddie's and Max's best friend.

I thank him as fast as I can not maintaining eye contact as I walk away one thought in mind,,, Im doomed