Chapter Fourteen💧

"Blue concentrate! "

"As I was saying, we need Blue and you Vin to make the show a success, Mark you should also lead the way coz you are the first to walk in, there's another model joining us, he's gonna be after Mark then Vin."

"The girls, Tamara you lead ,followed by Kk and lastly Blue, understood! "Mandie orders.

"Make sure your make up is on check. This is a big opportunity for all of you. And our other model is here!"we all look at the doorway and guess who it is, Jerk face aka James freaking Mathews.

Davin glares at him, Karen gasps while I'm surprised but I cover it quickly with a blank stare.

"James, meet Davin, Mark, Tamara, KK, and Miss Blue. Guys this is James, let's get to what I told you before, I said.... "she continues with what we already know, I notice James looking at me and I just snicker getting Mandie's attention I'm dead from the word go.

3

2

1

"BLUE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SNICKER WHILE AM TALKING! "she shouts making Davin and KK smile ready to laugh. I try to hold my laughter but I fail,i do the worst and KK and Davin also join me, which makes Mandie so mad .

"I am done with you guys, do whatever you want to do on stage. If you do it terribly, Blue, I'm no longer your manager.And for the two of you I'm going to have a good talk with your managers "

"Mum we are sorry, please don't go and talk to Stan, I will be dead on an instant. We are sorry. "Davin says with a horrified look on his face.

"Don't mom, me here, "

"We are sorry Mandie, please forgive us, we are gonna make you proud tonight, we will take you dinner once we make you proud I promise. Won't we Land Vin? "they nod sweetly.

"Okay guys you better! "she says sounding happy.

"The show is about to begin in three minutes, Tamara are you ready, good then stand there, alongside Mark, see you guys later. "

"At least she's out of our skin "Davin says.

"Don't say that she's your mom "Tamara says.

"So Blue, how are you? "James asks standing next to me.

"I'm good Mathews. "

"How about a drink tomorrow? "

"Nope, "

"Why? "

"Ooh my God, the famous James Matthews asked me out! "I fake fangirl.

"Did you want me to say that, then you are completely wrong, A player who is famously known for using girls as toys thinks he can ask me out for me to accept, sorry to disappoint, I can't. "I state.

As he's about to speak, the event organizer saves me as he takes the opportunity to state the models to walk down . I do it as if it's nothing to me and walk down, maintaining my poses in my blue mini dress with blue heels. My blue hair is hanging freely on my shoulders.

"You guys did great!"Stan says coming into the room. We all chat for a while before we all decide to leave. I head home with KK and Davin and Mandie.My phone rings making me groan as I pull out.

"Hello! "

"Momma, Elena is bleeding? " a little voice says.

"Calm down baby am coming over right now. "I make sure that I keep talking to her but she can't explain so well hence I give my phone to Davin as I call Eddie using my other phone to make sure he arrives before us to look at the matter.

"Doctor what's wrong? "I ask

The doctor stares at Eddie who is crying beside Elena and says "She's lost one of her babies"

"She has lost one of my kids"Eddie and the doctor say at the same time.

"Baby? "
"Your kid! "
"Elena was pregnant! "

Davin, me and KK say respectively.