Chapter Twelve 💧

Flashback **three and half years ago

"Blue are you set? "

"Yes I'm set KK,,, I'm nervous at the moment "

"Come on Blue, you know we are gonna be the best "Karen tells me reassuringly .We has performed a play with the fifteen year old me being the lead role. Funnily enough Karen and Dalvine were also in the movie.

"What if I acted bad up there and make the team lose ?"

"Calm down Blue ,you did so great and also Mark was good. You guys were perfect for the part. "Leen says as she  trys to make her hair.

"Thanks Lee it means alot ."I tell her using her stage name.

"I wish we win, coz Mr. Donna said he's gonna take us to a club tonight. If we win, meaning free booze. "Darlene says.

"Let's wait for the results guys am tensed "I tell my best friends who hug me.

"Let's have all the set of actors on stage. Stand according to  what time you performed. "The MC says.

As soon as am on the stage surrounded by my anxious mates, I begin to shake. This is a great opportunity for me, if I and my team wins this contest then each one of us is gonna get the opportunities they deserve .

"The movies that made the top five of the competition list so far as you've seen are, Moralez with Timina and Matt as the lead role, Touche with Melanie and Mason as the leading role ,Dead flower with Miss Blue and Mark as the main role, Submission with Agnes and Chris as the leading role and Marriott by Elllina and Marcus, it's time for the results good luck.

"On the third position we have... "the MC looks from one group to another then his eyes stop at us, Ooh no we've lost. "Submission "He says finally. Those who acted it acted so good that I expected them to lead. But Ooh no.

"The second position is Touche."

"And finally the first position is,,, "he says looking at the anxious crowd and at the three remaining groups. "And the leader of the contest who receives a free tour and also one million dollars for each actor is none other than "he pauses as he looks at all the three remaining group. "Is Dead flower! "we won I scream as I jump up and down the stage hugging my fellow mates. The crowd is more wild than us.

Our manager kept his words and told us that he was talking us to one of the clubs and guess what, it was owned by my parents. Yap but he didn't know.

"I have a suggestion girls ,why don't we dress like someone else and also put on some real facial masks. "Nelly Furtado one of my fellow actors said to us girls as  we were in our changing rooms.

"Were in, I'm dressing like Janella Salvador. "I shout at them as each of them choose a person to dress like. Duuh I love that phipine actress she's my best.

"All set let's hit the club under age girls" 0ne of the older girls Tammy says making us groan. I looked like a mini version of Janella.

"Let's hit the club and have fun, you all deserved it "the manager says. Little did I know I was going to have slot of fun more than shattered I anticipated for.