Chapter Twenty one 💧

"Excuse me can you show me the where James Mathews is? "a random girl asks me. As I'm about to throw a smart-ass answer at her, the devil himself appears.

"Gwen why are you talking to the nerd? "He asks.

"I was asking where you are babe "

As much as Janella needs a dad, James isn't fit for the position.

"Nerd why are you staring at us, find something to do. "James states.

"Sorry "I put my head and down in shame as I walk.

"Come back !"the voice I hate so much shouts.

"Yes Sharon. "I say .

"Don't answer back to my cousin bitch. "the voice I mistook as a kind one said. Yes that is Gwen.

I'm kicked severally and also slapped by Sharon and her clowns. I look at James slowly begging for his help with my eyes only to meet cold ones. No emotion evident.

It was a week after I was back from my little escape. It was the best week of my life. My family was so worried because I didn't receive any of their phone calls and also Kitty being close to Emma told her where I was. So I had to come back.

I suddenly feel a sudden pain in my stomach region only to see that Sharon has stepped me with her sharp heels. Oooh no it is going to bruise. I just stare at James one last time after the beating and smile at him and walk away not shedding a single tear.

"Hello ,Elena can you come and pick me up from school? "I ask as I'm in the washrooms. I am feeling weak.

"Blue are you okay? "she asks.

"No and please don't let Eddie know ,,hurry up. "I end the call as I try to stabilize myself. Karen and Darlene have been constantly texting me asking me where I am but I haven't replied back. As my phone beeps, I see that Elena has already arrived. I walk towards the exit and thank God that no one has seen me.

"You look like shit. "She exclaims once I enter her car .

" Thank you. "I sarcastically say.

"Blue you look pale. Have you been eating lately ?" she asks.

"I'm OK, don't worry "I say removing my hood.

"Is that blood I see. What the hell happened?"that's when I also see that am bleeding where I was hit earlier and also where Sharon stepped on me.

"Just bullying "I state. I start feeling dizzy all of a sudden and Elena also notices. She hands me water which I gulp and it helps me relax a bit.

"Is Nella okay? Where's she? "

"She's with Eddie. Blue what's happening? "she asks me.

"Nothing is wrong. "

"Angel Collins, I'm here as your friend please talk to me. I won't judge. " I just tell her everything which is mostly about James. The bullying, work and also school.

"Does Max know you are still being bullied? "She asks seriously. I shake my head.

"Why can't you just get over with it and tell James that he's Janellas dad. You know you will have... "I start hearing her voice become distant and what I hear last is my name being called before I fall into darkness.