Chapter Eight 💧

"Sweetheart Mommy missed you so much" I say kissing her chubby cheeks making her giggle.

"Mwissed you too mom. "

" Are you feeling okay honey?"She only nods and I see her face becoming sad once again .

"What's the problem darling?"

"Will you leave me again mum? "she asks crying.

"Dont cry darling you will make momma cry also, and no I'm not leaving you again, in fact am going with you. "

She smiles as I say that and hugs me with her tiny hands. "Uncle Ee "she shout in my ears as she trys to run to the door where Eddie is smiling at us.

"Hey pumpkin? "he says playing with her cheeks making her giggle. "She looks so jovial as if she's not been sick "He says.

"Yea I know I'm happy she's okay. Where's Elena? "

"She was right behind me. There she is "

"Aunt Ella ,"my daughter says running towards her.

We left thirty minutes ago and now we are in the jet going back home.

"Will you tell him since he's back? "Eddie asks me.

"Nope I won't, she's my daughter not his "I say only for Eddie to nod and continue playing with Janella's hair who is fast asleep on his lap.

"I still have school tomorrow, I hate school "

"I know that feeling "He says chuckling at me.

"I have to face the dickheads ,Ethan and Sharon again"

"Watch your language, we have a kid here ,I think I will pay them a visit today and teach them a lesson. "

"Please do, I think they're at a club tonight."I say smiling, who doesn't love revenge.

I look at my daughter who is asleep but you still can see her pretty happy face . She's got my hair and my eyes, her nose is the only thing that looks like her father's.

"She's so beautiful just like you siz.I think her name should also have a Blue in it, Like Janella Blue Collins. "he asks not knowing I did that a long time ago.

"That's her name, didn't I inform all of you? "I ask smiling at him

"What, I thought I was a genius for once but I guess not "he says making me laugh.

"Mommy I'm hungry "Janella says as she wakes up.

I feed her food which was prepared by Elena. I notice that Eddie is sneaking glances at Elena who's sleeping.

"Do you by any chance have a crush on Elena?"

"No silly I don't "He says blushing. "I have a girlfriend remember. "

"Yes you do, go and talk to her "I say shooing him away.

Elena Ammison is a 20 year old girl who has been Janellas babysitter since she was born. She study's online and is almost finishing her college studies.She and Eddie have always been like best friends since they knew each other.

"Mommy you look pweetty "

"Ooh honey you too "

She's my life, my everything ,although she came when I was so young, she is still my heart .We land and as we walk towards the door I notice James's car in the parking lot where I don't give a damn.

"Grandma! "Janella says as she sees my mom who lifts her up and kisses her cheeks.

She goes on greeting everyone and also Karen who is around. "Where is Max? "

"He's in his room with James"Emma tells me sounding worried.

"Uncle Max!!!!! "there she goes again jumping on him. She sees James behind him and runs back to me, she's afraid of strangers.

"Mommy who is he? "She asks loudly making everyone laugh at her. Where I throw them glares

"Honey he's James, Max's friend. "

She only waves at him shyly.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name? "

"I'm Janella Blue Collins "she says making  everyone gasp except Eddie and Karen.

"I think I'm gonna rest and clean up, I'm tired, let's go Janella, "I say heading to the stairs towards my room followed by Janella who was trying to run.

"Mummy can I bathe with you? "

"Of course honey " with that we get into the bath tub and spend almost two hours bathing and playing with water.

"Angel I've been sent to tell you dinner is ready ."I hear James say,

"Coming, can you get out? "

He only chuckles and gets out .I quickly dress in a purple pajamas which are also similar to Janellas and put a beanie on my head to cover my blue hair and also put the same on Janellas I don't forget to put my contacts on and head downstairs .

During our meal, as we talk, I notice that James is staring at me and Janella time to time  which is kinda of creepy.

"Mommy? "

"Yes sweetheart "

"When will I meet dad? "she asks in an innocent voice causing different reactions in the table with food and drinks being sputtered around while me I only choke on my food.

"Are you alright Mummy? "She asks worried and I only nod.

And that makes her question vanish in thin air. This time everyone is staring at me but I feel one pointed look from James.