Chapter Seventeen💧

Have you ever cried so much because you can't have anything you want so badly? Have you ever cried because nothing seems to go fine? Because all you feel is nothing will ever go your way. At times you mess up more than you could ever have in life, all for impressing someone who you are nothing to. I cry because tears were my best friend ,they are the only things there for me.

That is what am going through now, I'm seven month pregnant, I forced my parents and siblings not to tell anything to the Mathews. I'm off the limelight. According to my manager, Mandie, I'm off to another country that is in Africa, Kenya for a break and a vacation .Thats what the media knows and everyone else. My close friends and family are the only ones that know the truth.

My back is paining extra hard ,I'm like a whale right now. "Angel, can I come in? "Marlon asks .

"Yea you can "I state .

"Are you crying "She asks looking at me

"my back is paining "I cry out.

"Angel,,, how long has it been paining ??"a new voice asks.

"It has been this way since morning, my stomach also hurts mum "I say tears streaming down my face. It hurts so much.

"Calm down Blue ,Marlon get the car ready we need to take her to the hospital! "mom shouts

"Mum am I okay? Is my baby OK? "I ask worried.

"Blue calm down and you are OK and also the baby is OK if we arrive at the hospital in time. "

In less than ten minutes I'm already being wheeled towards the hospital .The pains are worse than anything else.

"Doctor hurry up my daughter is in labor "My mum shouts at the doctors.

"Mum but am only seven months pregnant "I try to say but the pains make me say it while rambling.

"Angel you can do it ,just breathe in and out then push "Mum tells me as she sees my panicked state. I was forced to give birth normally because the baby was ready facing downwards and also a reason I couldn't understand. Giving birth sucks.

"Ooooooch! "I shout as I push, it hurts. I dont know if I can do it any longer.

"The head is visible already, just push harder for the last time please "
I yell as I push one last time feeling my breath go away. A small fragile cry is heard indicating I succeeded in giving birth already.

"Congratulations you gave birth to a baby girl. "Mum says handing me my piece of joy.

"Janella Collins "I say as I hand her back to my mum, I feel so weak.

"That's a good name sweetie, "Mum says.

"She needs to be held here for a few days to see how she progresses because she was born earlier. Otherwise she looks healthy "a nurse says as she takes away my Janella.

"Mum am tired, please take care of Janella. I feel weak. "I say weakly to her.

"DOCTOR !"Mum yells "My daughter is loosing alot of blood right now. Hurry up.

I can't hear the rest since I'm covered in darkness all over a sudden.