Chapter Thirty Two💧

As Janella fell asleep, I kept thinking of what Drake said. It was the truth but then James didn't believe it. Good right?. No it wasn't, as for the little time I've known Drake I know he wouldn't stop until he gets his answers.

"Who is it? "I asked as I heard a knock on my door.

"It's me Julia "What the heck. What is she doing here?

"Come in. What do you want at this time of the night? "

"We need to talk. "she says with a serious tone. I look at her surprisingly as I show her towards the bed for her to take a seat.

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about? "

"Is Janella James's daughter? "WTF.

"Why did you ask that? "I say

"Angel Collins ,tell me the fucking truth! "she warns.

"Talk slowly, my daughter is sleeping! "I warn back.

"Is she his? "she asks silently.

"Yes. "I say not looking at her.

"Why, why ?"

"Why what Julia, why didn't I tell your brother that he has a daughter, why didn't I tell Nella, why what Julia!! "I shout at her.

"Calm the fuck down? "she tells me.

"Please make me understand why you did that. "she politely asks me.

"Okay, I think you know about my night with James, so after a month ,I found out I was pregnant, and I was quite sure it was his since I was a virgin when we had sex with him. As I talked to my family about it, they all supported me and also my decision to tell James. But then as I was set on telling him, news that he was expecting a baby from Whitney Nickel. At first I was suspicious about it but her four months pregnant stomach proved me otherwise. What convinced me was when James confirmed it that it was his since they were together.

What crossed my mind was that James had used me to cheat on his girlfriend. I cried myself to sleep on almost every night in my second month of pregnancy. If you didn't notice, I was off the limelight for about a year and a half. "

"Is that when they said you had taken a vacation? "

"Yap it was, I tried all I could to be strong for my kid since her dad was an asshole and a player who was I to introduce my daughter to such a man and watch the pain of her seeing her dad always hurting her mum nope I was to selfish.

During my fifth month, I discovered that I had some complications so I was either going to lose Janella or even die myself but God was there for me, He protected me and after two months it was too risky, I gave birth to my little bundle of joy. "

"Shhh don't cry Blue, don't continue if you don't want to "Julia says as she hugs me.

"It's okay I want to continue. Janella's birth was worse than any other pain I've ever experienced. I was in labor for thirty two hours, do you know how it feels when I wanted him to be the one that had to endure that instead of me. Do you. Succesfuly I gave birth to Janella but I wasn't able to see her. I went into a coma for about six hours while my joy was somewhere in an incubator. Lucky enough my family was there to me.

It wasn't easy for me but I did all my best. What hurt the most was when I saw a picture all around of James and Whitney and their son who anyone with eyes could see that James wasn't the dad, I got hurt, he is busily posing with his best friend's son thinking as his own, while his own flesh is fatherless.

I was forced to have some time apart from Janella so as her to undergo treatments so that she can be all good. All that made me realize that I was missing out on my daughter's life is when one night, I was called by Elena telling me she's so sick. I thought I was losing her again. That's what made me want her back with me since I saw that was the best for me. I love my daughter more than anything else in the world.

And that's when James fucking Mathews decides to come back and boom he messes up everything, "

"I'm so sorry Blue, if I were in your position I would do the same. "

"I know "

"Do you know that Nella looks like me when I was a kid except the blue? "I only shake my head as a no and she continues. "My parents and little J all knew she's family "she states.

"James knows that Janella is his daughter "she says.

"He finally has senses "I say making her giggle. What we hear next makes us shocked. Making us question how long she's been there.

"I'm so sorry Momma I won't ask about daddy again"