Chapter Twenty 💧

"Mummy where are we? "My daughter asks me. She's just woken up since we left home .

"We are going for some vacation just you and mummy "I tell her stroking her hair.

"Were you crying momma? Your eyes are red" thanks to my observant daughter to know if something is wrong with me.

"I'm OK I just had a little fight with Granny Mandie. "

As we arrive at the airport, Kitty is already waiting for us.

"Long time no see Blue Collins "She states hugging me.

"You've grown beautiful Kitty Kat "I try and joke around.

"Don't call me that "She says eyeing my little Blue "And if this is not the anonymous little Blue Collins "she says lifting up Janella.

"Can I call you Aunt kat? " she asks Kitty after a while. I try and hold in my giggles but fail miserably. Kitty glares at me.

"Sweet cheeks that's not my name I'm Aunt Kitty. "she says still glaring at me.

" Your plane is set. Lets get in already "She says

"Let's,,,?? "I ask

"Ooh yeah did I forget to mention, I'm going with you to Italy, I need to visit Ken. "Ken is her three years boyfriend now.

"The more the better, "I say. Kitty Wilson is a twenty one year old model, we've met a lot. What makes her unique is her ginger hair. She is the only kid in her family.

"And you are gonna tell me what is wrong kiddo coz your eyes are bloodshot. "

"You know am not a kid right, am a mum "I nod and say.

Janella is now sound asleep on the bed in the back room. At times I wonder how she can sleep almost the whole day.
As Kitty asks me what is happening, I tell her everything from when James came until recently. She listens carefully and waits until I'm done that is when she begins.

"Has he noticed that you are  Blue and Angel? "

"Nope but his sister did. "

"Have you ever wanted to tell him that Nella is his daughter? "

"I've wanted to tell him many times but all the times one thing or another interferes us. Mostly his girlfriends .Also I just hate it when I do and Janella had seen him almost thrice making out with different girls. "

"Does Nella ever ask you about her dad? "

"Of cause Yea. Nella you see the James that was kissing the bimbo yesterday, yeah that's your dad. Is that how I always feel like telling her who her dad is. "

"Blue are you jealous? "

"Me jealous of course not "

"Are you in love with him? "

"Me, James, in love no ,never! "

"Blue and James in love "she sings as she tries to irritate me.

"Please Kitty Kat, shut that mouth of yours before I help you do it "I say to him her seriously.

"I know you won't "

"I dare you! "I say.

"On a serious note I think you should tell him that he's Janellas dad. When he finds out he will be so pissed at you "

"You say it as if he also wont be pissed off now if he knows "

"But you need to ...."

I nod at her signalling I understand.

"Enough about me, what of you and Ken. "

She trails off to her take and adventure with Ken until we are both tired and fall asleep. All I think of is what and when James needs to be aware of that  he's already a dad. Mostly of all how will Nella take who her dad is and what her reaction will be . I hope it will be the best .