Chapter Two 💧

"If you say I changed, did you know the previous me very well? "

Finally it's lunch time. Karen and I make our way to the cafeteria. Although she is dating my brother, she sits with me mostly. Max always joins us most of the time.

"Angel you know that James Matthews is the new kid right? "

"Yeah I bumped into him this morning. I hope he doesn't remember me. "

"Yea, but he is a hot piece of meat "

"You have a boyfriend! "I whisper yelled at her.

"You already said that, remember. "This girl is gonna drive me mad

We each grab our lunches which is a piece of pizza and fries.We head to our table which is located at one of the corners of our huge cafeteria. We talk about random staffs like our classes and also homes that is until we hear two chairs being pulled. I look up to see Max and JAMES.

"Hey my girls"he greets us cheerfully where we only reply with nodding.

"Who is he? "Karen asks pretending not to know him.

"Sweetheart how can't you not know such a cute person like me. "James said

"I didn't ask you Max, who is he and why is he here? "

"Babe this is James Matthews, he's my best friend since we were toddlers. "

"Aren't you the nerd I saved this morning? "He asks looking at me.

"Angel what happened this morning? "Max asks with clenched hands.

"I just tripped and fell down and he just helped me stand up no big deal" I answer him glaring at James.

"James this is my girlfriend Karen, and this is my sister Angel. "

"I thought you had only one younger sister, Blue "

"Yes and no ,Angel is also my sister. I'll explain later "

"By the way how is Blue? I have not seen her personally for almost seven years. "

"She's great just busy and also studying in Colorado "Ooh yea that was the lie made up about me and school.

"Ive seen her recent pictures, she looks so sexy man. "this causes me to choke on my food I was eating while Karen sputters her drink which she was taking all over Max

"That's gross, that's my kid sister we are talking about. Are you girls okay ?"

"Yea we only need to go. See you later babe. "Karen says grabbing my hand and pulls me out of the cafeteria.

"Ooh my God!He finds you sexy! "She squeals once we are in the girls bathroom.

"Shhh someone might hear you. And he finds Miss Blue sexy not me. "I whisper.

"But it's the same person. You are no fun "She says.

"But you still love me. "

"Unfortunately I do "she says looking at her watch. "We have ten minutes to get to class let's hurry up and get to Physics."

"Hello Mrs.Sanders .?"we greet our Physics teacher as we get to class.

"I'm good girls what of you? "

"We are good too "we say walking to our seats which are at the back. Guess what., we are the first ones in class as always.

After a few minutes Max walks into class smiling as always as he winks at Mrs. Sanders and comes to sit next to Karen.

As the lesson is almost midway, James walkes in with his hair messy. That is kinda of odd.

He talks to our teacher and once he's done, Mrs Sanders scans the room until her eyes land on me.

"You can go and sit next to Miss Collins"she says pointing at me.

First day of my seniors and already bored,,, guess what James was paired as my lab partner.