Chapter Six💧

"Guess what Angel, Max asked me on a date tonight " she says smiling widely at me.

"So, it's not your first date with him "I tell her confusion all over my face.

" I know it's just that I think tonight I will dress like the real Karen or KK whatever you wish, without this contacts, wig and also super clothing. "She says sighing at the end

"It's okay sweetheart, do it. "

"But I want you to help me get ready, please "She asks pouting which makes me give in.

"Okay I will but at the end you are gonna be begging me to stop "I wink at her. She knows me too well I love doing other people's makeup and mine which is always to the minimal since I love my natural look.

"Has Mandie communicated with you recently?"

"Nope ,it's only a week since we spoke"

"Ooh, I saw her with your mum yesterday at a certain restaurant. "

"But mum even didn't inform me "

"They are sisters either they were missing each other and decide to see each other "Yap you got that right, mum and Mandie are twins, not so identical but they have a resemblance. They both share their first names, Amanda .

"When are your cousins coming to town again? "

"I don't know, but I heard something of the sort that they are moving schools. I'm not sure yet "I tell her

"Why dont we call Davin, he'll tell us? "He is my youngest cousin that is the same age as me, 18.

"We will but later, now let's enjoy our meal, will we? "

"Okay, Angel how about going shopping tomorrow as KK and Blue ?"

"You know it's not safe for us right? "

"Please, I need new clothes, "she says pouting.

"Young girl that pout is never going to work on me again. "

"Okay  I will pay for everything you buy,"she offers.

"Okay, I will "I say smiling at her, gosh who will pass a chance of free shopping?

🎆🎆🎆

"Hey sis  where have you been? "Eddie asks me as I soon enter the house.

"I was helping Karen get ready for her date tonight ."

"Wow, little bro is so whipped. "

"That's where you are wrong bro, he's in love, "I tell him sternly

"Whatever sis "

"Eddwinson Collins care to tell me who this is? "I ask him showing him enjoying himself with a certain lady

"Sis mmmh that's my girlfriend. "he says blushing.

"Awww big Eddie is blushing "I say pinching his cheeks.

"Stop it ,and I'm not Eddwinson "He says irritatibly

"Honey how was your day today? "

"It was good mama , "I tell her hugging her and the rest of my family members.

"Are you busy tomorrow? "Emma asks

"Yes I am, KK is taking me shopping tomorrow. "I tell her.

"Ooh can we tag along? "Marlon asks

"Yeah I think you can"

"We didn't have anything planned for tomorrow so we can have our girl time "

"That's great sis "

My phone rings which causes me to frown since I had forgotten about the most important person in my life for almost a month. I excused myself and went to my room.

"Hey Elena? "

"Angel you need to come at the apartment, Janella is having a cold. "

"Ill be there in an hour. "

"I have to go, Janella is sick,."I tell the whole table panicking.

"Sweetheart calm down she's gonna be okay, why don't you come with her back? "Dad asks seeing my face.

"Thanks dad, Eddie can you get the jet ready, we need to be there in a few. "I tell Eddie while pacing around.

"Young girl calm down, she's gonna be okay "

"Mama I've failed her I haven't been with her as much as its required. "

"Shut up, you had to do that for her sake, but now you can bring her and Elena here."I hug her crying which I'm soon joined by my two sisters.

"Angel, the jet is ready let's go "Eddie says bringing with him my overnight bag which I always pack for emergencies.

"See you guys soon. "I say going towards the door.

"Bring Janella home "Dad shouts at me.

         💕🎆🎆🎆💕
****who do you think Janella is to Angel? ***