Chapter Seven 💧

"Please stop panicking Angel,its just a cold she's gonna be alright "Eddie says as he soothes me. "

"Excuse me sir we have arrived "the pilot tells Eddie who only nods and helps me out of the jet.

It only takes ten minutes for us to arrive at my estate ,where Elena and Janella are located.

"Hey Miss Angel, she's in her room now. "Elena tells me as I hug her and run upstairs to Janellas  room. She's sleeping peacefully but it seams like she's struggling to breath.

"Eddie can you get me my hood in my room? "Yea I have a room also here.

"Here it is, where are you going? "

"I'm gonna take her to the hospital, and this hood will help cover me, can you lend me my night bag I need to disguise myself. "he only nods and helps me change my appearance, I have a hair spray which is color black that helps my hair appear black although it's blue.

"Am driving you, Elena you can rest now we will be back later "Eddie says to a sad Elena. My phone rings at the moment only to see its Max calling.

"Hey siz, we came in later and heard that Janella is sick, how's she? "

"She's sleeping currently but we are taking her to the hospital "

"Blue are you okay, you seem stressed "Karen says through the phone

"I think so, I failed her Karen, "I tell her crying .

"Calm down Angel, you had to do it, it's not your fault plz stop crying, be strong for her, what if she sees you crying?"Karen says

"It's okay, talk to you later ,love you "

"Love you too take care "They say and cut the call .

When we arrive at the hospital, we find out that Janelle has passed out because of the strong cold and fever she has. I am all tense as I see her helpless lying in the bed.

Eddie decided to go talk to the doctor about her situation, he decided to let me have time with Janella. She was so dear to the Collins family and also some close friends.

"Hey, Miss Collins, we think we are gonna hold her for the night today but tomorrow morning we are going to release her. "

"Is something serious wrong with her? "

"Nothing serious "

"Thank you Dr.,,"

"David Wabser "

"Thanks Dr. Wabser. "

"No problem Miss ,I think you should go home and come back in the morning "

"Please doctor can I stay the night here, I need to stay at her side "

"Okay but please don't make the patient uncomfortable. "He says as he walks out of the room. In comes Eddie.

"Eddie can you please go and help Elena pack her things and also Janella's we'll be leaving in the next few hours. "

"Aren't you going home to rest ?"He asks concerned.

"No I will stay here with Janella because she's going to be released in the morning. "

"Okay rest a bit before the sun is up,see you later "He says as he kisses my forehead.

I manage to sleep for a few hours that is four hours before I'm woken up by a hand touching my face. I smile as I look up knowing who it is.

"Janella you are finally awake "I say hugging her. With her next word I'm all above cloud nine.

"Mommy "