Chapter Thirty Seven 💧

Today is the day, ladies and gentlemen, the most awaited day you've all been waiting for. Janella is the happiest among all of us. She even woke up before us ,picking our outfits of the day.

Right now we're all set to go. I'm dressed in a short blue skater dress, same to Nella and all the other girls.

"We look hot! "KK shouts as she poses for a pic mum is taking. Oops I think I forgot to mention, once KK and Leen learnt of our evil plan they decided to join. To make it more fun, they all decided to wear blue, hail blue.

"We sure as hell do, is my hair perfect? "Emma asks. Which me nod. We all have our hairs in ponytails, guess whose work was that,,,, our dearest mum.

"Guys how can the six of us fit in one car? "

"Marl relax I have an idea. "I pulled up my lady pants and called someone who I haven't talked to for a while.

"I'm in, give me five minutes. "

When the person arrived, we all were surprised at how one could do that for a short time.

"What, I am fast! " Kit said.

"Hey aunt Kit, you are beautiful "Nella said acknowledging her.

"Let me take a pic of you girls, "Max said as we posed "see you all later. "as he was leaving, he said "I've already posted it, bye! "he knew we wanted to be the first ones to post yet he did.

"Fuck you Uncle M !" Nella shouted where I looked at my crew accusingly.

We arrived at school in Kits limousine, yap. Guess who the driver was.... Again our loving mother. Who was dressed in her short blue dress. She came down and opened our door "Remember get down fashionably girls "she said as she smiled at us.

Emma being her, got down first and flipped her hair as she seemed to scan the crowd, I came out next, only to see people gaping at us, once all my crew was out, with KK being the leader, we headed towards the entrance. I spotted Sharon with her minions and pointed her to the girls.

"It's Miss Blue guys! "someone shouted
"It's the Goldennas! "someone shouted.
Did I forget to tell you that we were all in a crew/group before I got pregnant?

"They're back together !"another shouted.

"With a beautiful mini Miss Blue! "

I saw James standing by the lockers looking at us smiling, which I did smile back, beside him was Davin, Max and Drake who kinda of happened to join our school. I came to squeeze information out of Max where I found out about James saving me. Which I kinda of saw as a progress.

"Why is James looking hotter today? "Marlon said as she pretended to feel hot which I only snorted. I looked at where Nella was but saw no one. She had already run towards the boys. Yaaap betrayer. So we were forced to also walk towards them and tried to avoid all the words, OK I tried but my crew were all freaking enjoying the show, they were busily taking selfies.

As I reached Nella, she was in James's hands.

"Hey dad? "she said for the first time leaving both me and James speechless.

"Dad,,, as in you've called me dad "he asked to confirm.

"Yes I did ,"she says cheekily squeezing his cheeks. I said hi to the other boys and as I turn to James, I don't know what to do. "

"Hi there "he says shyly.

"Hi " is all I can muster.

"No lovey-dovey shit now, revenge! "Emma says as she comes to us. The guys look at us and only shake their heads as they laugh at us.

We all see Sharon walking towards us with her minions behind all of them with different people shades of blue skater dresses, fuckers ." When did they have time to change when they were all dressed in pink?"

"Remember my post, I said you'd come to our school "

I hate this girl with every nerve in my body. As she's about to reach us, Nella takes something out of Max's bag which we discover is milk. Everyone knows that he never lacks milks, he loves milk more than anything.

She pretends to be drinking ,as Sharon is about to talk, where she already has made way for herself and her clowns ,Nella who is still being carried by James, tilts it and it soon covers Sharon. We are about to start laughing when

"Oops am sorry bi,,,What's your name? "she innocently asks.

"I'm Sharon and no problem, I will just wash it later "she says trying to hide her irritation. James smiles at his daughters intelligence.

"It's so nice to meet,,,, "before she finishes, Max cuts her off.

"What's that smell? "

"Of a bitch! "Leen says then covers her mouth "Oops sorry I wanted to say sewage "she says.

"Can I at least take.... "she doesn't complete her statement before I cut her off.

"Hey , do you happen to know where I can find Angel Collins? "I innocently asks.

"Why should I know where a loser like her is.? "she silently says

"Can you repeat please I've heard nothing.? "

"I don't know"

"Why don't you help us look for her, then come for a selfie and a shirt? "Marlon says innocently.

"Girls can you do that as I talk to them? "she asks her minions.

"I don't think it's a good idea, you all should, and am gonna give you ten minutes before the bell rings "KK says as we all turn back to the boys.

"Wait a minute, Sharon,,, "Kit calls.

"Yes Kit "she says happily turning back.

"You stink, I have an allergic reaction to bad smells, wash up before you come back and talk to us please. "kit says smiling innocently to her as her face falls.

"How was that boys? "

They all shake their heads amusingly. As we're about to continue, Emma's phone rings. She mouths at us 'mum'as she recieves, her face turns pale and she looks at us.

"What's happening Em ?"Marlon asks her.

"Elena is in labor! "she says and I happily jump along with Kit.

"What can't we be happy that another kid is coming to the Collins household? "

"The revenge hasn't even begun? "Marlon says.

"Whatever, let's go "I say as I start heading to the exit is when I remember mum was supposed to drive us home.

"Can you guys drive us there? "I ask. They only nod. The commotion that is at the entrance, of all people wanting to take pics with us and so on delayed us for about five minutes.

We all pile in two cars, James's and Drake 's since they have the biggest cars.
Nella, Marlon, Davin ,James , kit and me drove on James's car while the others went with Drake . All the others occupied the back seat leaving me for the passenger seat. As we're about to leave, I see Sharon running towards us trying to get to us making me laugh as we drive of. What a day.