Chapter Twenty Two 💧

James Mathews POV *(surprise)

I watch as ,Angel is being kicked and slapped everywhere, I want to stop what they're doing but I just can't. I see her trying to not show pain as she keeps her face blank. That's until Sharon, steps on her and I see her wince. Max and Eddie are going to beat me up if they know I witnessed their sister being bullied and I did nothing, in fact participated in it.

As hard as I'm trying to figure out what Angel is hiding or where I recognize her from, I can't just find out. As the bitches stop beating her up and order her to leave, she stares at me and smiles evilly,and walks away.

After a minute, after I excused myself to the washrooms, I follow where Angel headed. After a few minutes I hear her sweet voice sounding weak as she says "No and please don't let Eddie know,,, hurry up" her voice trails off.  Who is she talking to and what doesn't she want her brother to know.

After hiding for almost ten minutes, I see her leaving the washrooms as she heads towards the exit . I see her wincing as she gets in a car in the driveway. I watch for sometime and see that the car isn't leaving. After a while, a voice I recognize as Eddie's girlfriend, starts shouting, "Angel, Angel  stay with me please "That's when I loose it and head towards the car. I knock on the  drivers window after a while, Elena comes out of the car and glares at me.

"This is all your fault !"She says anger evident in her voice.

"How is it my fault ?"I ask, that's the same thing Emma accused me of a week ago after Angel disappeared.

She sarcastically laughs and slaps me across the face "It's your fault tool. "she says and gets in the car and drives away quickly.

As the bell rings, indicating it's  break, I walk to my locker thinking of what Emma and Elena both said to me. Why is it my fault?

I hear my back being patted as I turn back, I come face to face with an angry looking Max and Davin.
Davin throws a punch at me as Max glares at me. ,

"What the fuck! "I say.

"What is wrong with you?"Davin says as he tries to punch me again but his sister holds him back.

"What did you do to my sister again! "Max asks with a stone cold face.

"I did nothing wrong to her.! "I shout back angrily at him. I'm tired of all the blaming.

"You know what, since you came back my sister is being bullied regularly, Guess what now, she's unconscious in a hospital, and who is to blame. You. Don't you dare come near me or my family again. "He says and walks away.

What ,why am I to blame because of the bullying done to her. I must ask Ethan about it, he's her frequent bully. Ethan is my cousin which a few people know about. I can't stop him from bullying people and being a jerk since he has the worst blackmail I could ever let it be exposed. My phone dings and I note it's a text from unknown number. Which leaves me wondering ,and surprised. It read.
*If you Knew *