Chapter Thirty Five💧

James POV
I'm truly a mess and I can't do anything about it. It's a week since we were back to school. I'm a bit stressed today, wanna ask me why?

Yesterday, I found Sharon and her clowns all bullying Blue but it was too late, she had already passed out when I stopped them. She didn't see me carrying her to the nurse's office. After that I texted Max and told him to find his sister there. What really made me mad was a video uploaded online of how she was bet up.

Today, she is nowhere to be seen. Max texted me and thanked me for rescuing his sister and I asked him to promise me that he wouldn't tell her that I did Dave him. When I inquired about Blue, he told me that she's OK which I doubt all along.

"Sharon take down the video of Bl...,Angel! "

"Does famous Jammy have a crush on the nerd? "

"Another word from you about her and you'll be dead "I order.

"Stop being a wuss cuz, she's just an ugly nerd"Ethan chimes in. God I hate this guy.

"Hello to you too cousin. She is not just a nerd, I wish you knew. "I tell him regretting the last part.

"That I knew what ?"he asks with a change in facial expressions.

"It's none of your business jerk, please leave her alone. And Sharon take down the video "I say all begging.

As long as I've known Ethan, he only becomes rude because he wants to uphold his status. But he's a good guy , once he sees me begging that's when the real Ethan is seen.

"Sharon take down the video this instant! "he prefers her.

"But babe... "she starts but Ethan stops her again.

"I said it take it down right now! "she starts walking away "TAKE IT DOWN RIGHT HERE! "he orders.

"Whatever you say, being all soft aren't we? "she shows her phone showing that she did delete it.

"And let me never see you anywhere near her or I will expose to the whole school that you're pregnant with Mr.Stone's child! " he orders her.

"But you can't do that, you promised " She says.

"I did and I also have a rule to it keep it or not? Now leave! "she walks away crying as Ethan pulls me along to an empty classroom.

"What's going on James, I know you never beg unless it's so important to you so much "

"Why should I tell you, so that you can blackmail me again? "

"I'm sorry for that, I won't do that again it was stupid of me, I had to do it. "He calmly says.

"Okay "I say.

"I'm here whenever you need me, it's not compulsory for you to talk to me if you don't want me to. "

"It's okay, she's the most precious thing to me. She's not how you see her. She's a gem to me "I say tears falling down.

"James it's gonna be OK "

"It won't be okay as long as she's still beaten up by the clowns ,she hates me Ethan, she hates me for real. She won't ever forgive me for I've messed up so bad "

"You can still make it right, don't lose both her and your daughter. "

"How do you know that I have a daughter? "

"You mean the blue headed kid that she comes at times with the Collins? She looks exactly like Jules! "he says in a Daah tone making me laugh.

"But I guess am a bit wrong about who the mother is. "He says seriously.

"You're right it's for me to know and you to find out. "

"Please tell me. "what I say next is what leaves him more than shocked, he faints.

"Angel is Miss Blue "boom he faints leaving me laughing.