Chapter Ten 💧

A few weeks have gone by so far since Janella came to stay with us.Shes like a little sunshine in my family. I'm glad to have her over.

"Momma can we go to the park today? "

"Yea ,we will. But I have school first"

"Okay Momma, "she says.

"Ella honey, why are you awake at this time? "

"I'm not sleepy "she says while eating my cereal.

"Come on Angel we are gonna be late for school "Max shouts from the door.

"Ella be a good girl to Elena for momma okay? "she only nods. "Love you bye "I hug her.

My phone suddenly rings as I walk towards my locker. As I'm about to receive the call, I find myself flying to the ground. I hold my phone so close so that it doesn't break coz its my best.

"Oops, watch where you're going nerd" Ethan shouts smirking at me. I'm suddenly yanked off the ground by the bitch herself pulling my hair up. That's when I thank God I don't do wigs like Karen, because now it could be off.

"What are you looking at nerd,"Sharon asks. I only shake my head.

"Can't you see she's talking to you? "One of her minions ask me after which I ignore her.

Suddenly am slapped, and kicked by her minions. The pain am feeling right now is what makes me want to just throw away my nerdy outfit and be the normal Angel.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? "A deep familiar voice asks.

"Hey man, I was just teaching this nerd a lesson on how she's a no one. "Ethan says. I don't dare look up coz I can't exactly say who owns that voice.

"Stop it you are hurting her "the guy says again

"Come on Davin where is the fun in that? "one of Ethan's friends says . I look up only to see the one and only Davin. Forgetting all the pain I have, I jump on him screaming screaming his name only to receive confused looks from my tormentors.

" What ! If not my favorite girl"He says hugging me. "Are you okay?"

"Yea I guess. "

"Man you didn't tell us you knew this worthless whore "Ethan says.

"Don't you dare call her worthless or whore . I suggest to never see you anywhere near her again. "he says his expression turning from playful to a stern expression.

"What is going on here?"A new voice says only to notice it's Max.

"They were beating up, your sister."Davin says.

"Davin is that you? "Karen asks and soon hugs him. I notice  we have a crowd around who are staring at us.

Max gives him their normal bro hug and also smiles at him. Then his expression turns serious also as Davins .He throws the first punch at Ethan. "That's for hitting my sister, and this is for Sharon, she's lucky I don't hit girls. "He says punching him again. And walks towards us. "Let's go "

"Blue you don't look like you"Davin whisper yells at me.

"I know, but I have to. "

"When mum told me that you dress differently than you normally do I didn't expect this good. "He says making me together with Max and Karen laugh.

"What are you doing here Davin? "Max asks.

"I'm hurt that my own best friend isn't pleased to see me, I'm happy to see you too cousin. "he says feigning hurt.

"On a serious note what are you doing here? "

"We moved here yesterday, and also I transferred here with Dalvine "

"Where is she then?"I ask

"She went to get our schedules "

"Always the bully"Max says

"And what about the others?"

"Damian and Darlene are both in the next school. "

Davin, Dalvine, Damian and Darlene are Mandies kids, they are both a set of twins. And they're my favorite people in  the world.

"Maaax!!!! "A voice says jumping on him only to see Dalvine. She looks at me as if trying to place me where she saw me, that is after she jumped on Karen also.

"Blue,,, "she begins to shout but I put my hands on her mouth. Luckily enough few people were around only to look around and find that James is looking at me with a dazed expression. I hope he didn't hear her.

"You look different "she says studying me. "Mum told me you look a bit different but now I can see what she said.

"You too Leen" She also looks hideous. Yap she's also trying to look different which is a success. She's an actor..

We are like the three Musketeers when it comes to us. Me ,Karen and Darlene. We've known each other since we were kids.

"How is my munchkin doing? "Davin asks.

"She's doing great. I am taking her to the park after school, do you guys wanna come?"they all nod and we say our goodbyes heading to our classes. James is giving me strange looks as the day continues.