Chapter Twenty Seven💧

James POV

What's wrong with her, she is a crybaby all the time. All I want is to create since in that big head of hers. What is funny enough is that her family is okay with that.

"What's wrong with her ?" my sister asks Emma.

"I don't know, "she says.

I notice that Karen is talking silently to Max as she looks at me. When she notices my stare she looks away. Dinner goes by silently , Janella is picking on her food and not eating, and I see no one noticed that. She's sat beside me.

"What's wrong Nella, why aren't you eating? "I ask her silently.

"Nothing I'm not hungry "she says. This kid is too bright for her age.

"Come on take a bite "I say

"I don't want to! "she screams gaining the attention of the whole table.

"Janella eat your food! " her granny orders her.

"I said I don't want to! "she says tears streaming down her face.

"Young lady do as your Granny says "

"I don't want food. "

"Honey what do you want? "Karen says coming and sits beside her taking her .

"Am I a bad girl to mummy, will she leave me, am I the reason why she's crying? "Nella asks while crying on Karen's shoulder. Everyone is surprised at how she thinks so.

"Ella, you are always a good girl to mummy and she won't leave you, she loves you so much. "Karen says as she tries to calms down the crying kid.

She got the crybaby attitude from her mom. She gets down and runs to the stairs crying. I quickly stand and follow her up with people following me.

"Nella where are you going? "Emma asks.

"To momma! "she shouts.

"But she's  locked her door "

As she reaches the door which Blue went through, she tries to open but it's closed. She looks as if she's thinking then she takes  something from her hair which we notice is a key attached to her band. She walks to the next door to the one Blue went in and opens it using the key. The room is all Blue as we look through the small opening.

"Whose room is that? "

"It's Blue's "

"But she always comes through that one "I say pointing at which she uses.

" Both are hers ,they have a door connecting the two. "her mom says.

"Where are you going? "Max asks me as he sees me walk towards Blue's room.

"To knock some sense into your sister's head. "I say walking ignoring all the things they are saying to me.

The room is all blue, with Blue's and Janella's photos almost everywhere. A certain photo catches my attention, a photo of a young girl and a young boy feeding each other cake. When I look closely, I notice it's a photo of  Blue and me on her tenth birthday. She had a full real smile on while I also had one. I smile at the memory and shake my head looking for the door I was told about.

"What do you think you are doing here? "