Chapter Thirty Four💧

To say I always run away from situations is an understatement, that's what I realized I've been doing lately for the past few months.

"Blue how was your holiday ?"

"It was the best holiday mom "I say happily as as hug.

I go into detail and narrate of how our time was the best and how Kenya is so beautiful and natural. Mom makes a promise to go there the next vacation with dad.

I came back a week before the holidays were over so I'm alone with mum, dad and Marlon. Emma is somewhere I don't know where with her boyfriend, Eddie and Elena were in Africa, my single sister Marlon was the only one home. Max and the rest were to arrive on Thursday that is two days from today. Marlon was talking with Nella in her room upstairs, dad was still not yet home ,so here I was with mom narrating how my holiday was. She knows everything up to until where James knows about his daughter

"Has Marl been anywhere apart from work? "

"Nope ,you know how the breakup was hard to her "Yap Marlon found out that her three years boyfriend was cheating on her and what hurt her most is when she discovered that he was gay.

"I have an idea mom , we still have about two weeks before school resumes. "I tell her happily as I tell her my whole plan. One thing Marlon loves is animals and I knew the perfect place.

"Hey siz, what do you want? "she asks as soon as she spots me at her doorway.

"Marl how about you pack a bag for a weeks necessities "I say with a smile on my face.

"Mish but I told you I don't want to go anywhere am OK here. "

"Blablabla, you're my sister and I know you so well that's a lie we both know that you aren't OK. "

"I'm done! "mom shouts as she comes at her doorway with three travelling bags.

"I guess mum already did that for us "I smirk as I see her priceless face. She tries to convince mom otherwise but mom ignores her.

"I'm leaving you to freshen up, mom can you please help Nella to freshen up "I say as I walk out to make a phone call .

"Hello Kitty, are you still open for a vacation? "

"Daa and I think we already know where we're going, see you soon Blue "

Of course Mark tagged along since he was still under Kitty's care.

"Hey Marl, it's long since I saw you "Kitty says as she hugs Marl who is speechless after seeing her childhood friend.

"It's been tough for me but here I am thanks to Michaela "she says my full middle name knowing its gonna annoy me.

"Where are we going to? "

"Kenyaaaaaa!!!!"Nella and Mark shout as we both glare at them.

"Mhhhhh yeah Kenya, surprise! "I say feigning surprise. Before she reacts, my phone message tone is heard. As I open the text, it's a picture.

It's a picture updated today in James's instagram. He's half naked with a girl who is covered in only a bikini. This is the fifth pic he's posted since I left. All of them are of him with a different girl. Hurt is only half of what I was feeling, I was disappointed in him.

"It's that jerkass again right? "Kitty asks to which I only nod. In less than a second, she calls someone and puts the loudspeaker on.

"Hey jerkass? "she angrily says.

"Hey too Kit" he says.

"Is it too hard for you to man up? "Marlon jumps in before she can reply.

"Marlon what are you doing with Kat? "

"None of your business asshole. Can you be mature for at least your daughter? "

"My daughter! Who her mom ran away with like she always does! "he screams through the phone.

"If you couldn't be a jerkass then she could've stayed. "

"You guys are seriously defending her now.? "

"Nope ,we are just saying the truth "before he can reply ,Nella thinks it's the right time to speak.

"Momma why is daddy with another bimbo? "she shouts showing me the screen of her phone.

"I don't know honey, I think it's because he's a manwhore. "I say intentionally for him to hear

"WTF, are Blue and Nella there? "he says seemingly shocked.

"Nope it's only our ghosts.! "I say annoyed.

"Blue why have you been ignoring my phone calls and texts? "he says angrily.

"Don't you dare use that tone with me "

"James if you continue with this, you will soon see Nella calling another man dad. Am patiently waiting for that time buddy "Marlon says laughing sarcastically .

"That Won't happen as long as I'm alive "

"Then watch me! Bye James and man up before another man does that for you! "I say as I end the call feeling relieved at least.

"Let's get to Kenya and find Marl a husband " Kitty jokes.