Chapter Nine 💧

"Get up Angel, we are gonna be late for school."That's Max for you.

"I'm already up, I will be heading downstairs in a few "

I put on my disguise and make sure I look okay. I'm dressed in a black leggings and blue crop top and a black hoodie with the initials MJBC.

I kiss Janella a kiss on her forehead as I leave the room.

"Honey how was your night? "

"It was great and peaceful dad, I slept like a log "

"Janella is still asleep, when she wakes up, she's going to need food coz we know how hungry she can be, and Elena knows what her day consists of, of anything happens don't hesitate to call me. "I tell mom as I head to the door. Not waiting for her response, I hurry to Max's car as we head to Karen's place to also pick her.

"How are you holding up siz ?"

"I'm good and happy at least because Janella is around me. "I tell Max

"Are you gonna tell him about his daughter? "

"No Max I won't, Janella is well of without him "I sternly say.

"But he has the right to know Angel, he's her father. "

"To me he's just a sperm donor from an irresponsible teenage guy. "

"But... "

"Drop it Max please "

"Okay."

My first classes go on so well with no dramas, bullying and also no James. My peace is short lived at lunch when Sharon 'accidentally ' pours her food on me.

"I didn't see you there nerd ,"I just look at her with a disgusting look on my face.

"It's okay, "I say walking out of the cafeteria without eating my lunch. And head to the girls bathroom.

On my way, I hear some noises coming from one of the empty classrooms, with my curiosity, I peek inside, guess what I see, James naked, hovering over a naked brunette, who I recognized as one of the school nerds. I walk towards the bathroom making sure not to disrupt them.

Mia, the innocent nerd with James, I once thought she was a sweet clever girl but I guess I was wrong, she fell into James's charm.In less than an hour, she's gonna come out of the room crying. That's what James is good at, using and throwing away girls like a used tissue.

I remove my hoodie to clean out the food stains on it. I remain in only my blue crop top ,when I look down, I notice it's one of the once I was seen in it on one of the shows.

I hear the door opening and I pretend to not have heard it to avoid attention. My phone rings from my back pocket and I hurriedly pick up.

"Hey Angel, she's refused to eat her food and medicine and she's crying, your parents and siblings aren't around."

"Elena calm down I'm coming over now. "I tell her cutting the line and running towards the cafeteria forgetting to put on my hoodie.

"Max car keys, Janella "I say once I reach their table funny enough, James and Mia are also here. I put on my hoodie as I avoid the curious looks on my top.

"Angel where did you get the top, it looks just like the one Blue had during one of the shows she attended "

"At a boutique downtown, Max! ''

"Can I drive you home? "

"No Max am going by myself plz hand over now. "

"Angel I'm driving you, "the jerk himself says.

"Nope, Karen can you come along? "

"Yep I will "

"Angel but Elena has said its just a small issue so you don't need to go "

"Max I don't care, it seems like you aren't giving me the car keys ,bye "I say irritatibly and begin walking out .He trys calling me to wait earning unwanted attention as I ignore him.

I hail a cab down and get in together with Karen, only to see James and Max looking at our departing cab, James seems deep in thought ,as Max ruffles his hair.

"You know momma is always busy sweetie, please be a good girl for her "Karen tell my happy daughter.

"Okay auntie K I will, "

"We have to go now, be good to Elena, okay , I will see you later before you know it ,love you "I say running to the garage and pick mums old Ferrari.

We arrive at school, a minute before the final bell and run to class.

"That was a hell of a scare she gave us "Karen says making the both of us to laugh.

🎆🎆🎆

***who do you think is the father to Janella? ****