Chapter Eleven 💧

As classes are soon over, we walk towards the parking lot only to be met by a shouting baby gaining attention of the people in the hallways with so much adoration. Yap I get it she's beautiful.

"Uncle Dee"She shouts engulfing him in a hug with her small hands. I told Elena to drop her to school ,so that we can go to the park.

"How have you been munchkin?"Davin asks as soon as he scoops her up, that is after jumping on Darlene also.

Whispers are heard in the hallways as always. But what catches my attention is seeing none other than James sucking a beautiful girls face infront of his car.

"James, stop eating her!"Janella screams at the top of her voice as she sees him. Making people erupt in laughter and and embarrassed James.

"Who the fuck is this brat. And what does she have to interrupt me!"The  girl making out with James shouts. I take it back she is ugly because of her personality. Everyone is shocked at her.

"Stop being mean to me? "Janella cry's on Davin's shoulder. Shit no one dares raise their voice at my daughter and make her cry. Without thinking, I slap her hard enough only to see most people with a surprised face except my friends.

"Why the hell did you slap me for bitch,!"she says with a pissed off expression.

"She's not a brat, and apologize now to her. "I raise my voice at her,seing a confused look on her face.

"Hahahha,, you are funny bitch, me apologize to that little spoiled brat! "

As I'm about to slap her again ,I'm held back by Max, "Apologize,! "He orders her. I look at her and see her face full of fear.

"I'm sorry little girl "she says at her with so much emotion that I didn't see before.

"I forgive you "Janella says happily. "What's your name? "

"I'm Ella, "the bitch says

"I'm Janella "she says offering her small hand for Ella to shake it.

"James, you better learn to control your bitches "I say harshly at him remembering this is not the first time one of his conquests had done this to me.

"Can we go to the park now? "Janella asks.

"I'm flabbergasted by you Nella"Dalvine says. Which we all laugh as we head to the respective cars.

"My best friend has learnt to say a big word!"Karen says jumping up and down only to be playfully punched by Dalvine.

"Mommy  I missed you, "my daughter just officially noticed me now. Elena already left with Eddie as soon as they handed over Janella to us.

"Wow,,, I miss you too honey "I say sarcastically only for Max and Karen to laugh.Davin and Dalvine went to pick up the twins before heading over to the park.

"Angel did you see how James was observing Nella? "Karen asks.

"Nope I didn't "

"He was looking at her then you ,all the time smiling "

"That son of a gun was enjoying what he caused."I say earning  giggles from Karen.

How will I tell my beautiful baby girl who her dad is. How?