Chapter Twenty Five 💧

"James care to tell us what the answer is? "Mrs Smith asked. James was not even paying attention , he kept staring at me every once and then.

"x(2y+x)"He says after a minute leaving the teacher stunned coz that is the correct answer.

It's been a day since the dinner at home. I have been avoiding James all day. The teacher mutters something under her breath as she tries not to shout. She's well known for shouting at students who don't pay attention in her class.

"That's new! " Darlene mutters to us which we only chuckle.

"I thinks she got a quickie during the day break "Karen says lowly making us giggle.

"Mr. Smith can keep doing that every day. "I say to them.

Mr and Mrs Smith are both teachers at our school and are happily married with two cute seven years and five years old boys. They're the best and worst teachers we have.

"Detention you three! "She shouts pointing at us. We try defending ourselves to get out of it but we fail terribly since Max and Davin are busy laughing at us. Karen shows them the middle finger and huffs in annoyance .

As we head towards the cafeteria, we talk about random things, with me nodding and laughing. James is the most silent of us all, funnily enough he reconciled with Max and Davin, they're pretty cool now.

"Davin who is Stacey? " Darlene asks.

"Please tell me you are not going through my phone now " he says looking at her as she smiles mischievously.

"You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend! "she says dramatically.

"She's not my girlfriend, and bring back my phone, wait how do you know my password? "He asks .

"Remember we are twins for nothing "She says "Tell us about the Stacey cupcake "she says making everyone laugh while he blushes.

Before he answers, someone walks towards our table and kisses Davin and sits down. As I look at her I see someone familiar that is after she's greeted us.

"Timina! "I shout as she tries to register who I was after a while she recognizes us, KK, Leen and me ,everyone is surprised now .

"How do you know each other? "Davin asks cutting short our story.

"Babe ,do ..."She is cut short by Darlene

"Babe! Are you a player Vin? "She asks

"She's Timina Stacy Andrews "Davin says sighing at his sisters childishness.

"Remember the play I was the lead character three and a half years ago, Touche, the one that we went for a costume party as a celebration ?"Please let her not continue, cause I will be in danger, because James is listening keenly as if remembering something. "These three were characters in the winning play, and we all,,,, "I pretend to choke on water and she stops talking looking at me.

"Mina can you accompany me to the washrooms ?"I say pleadingly. As she's about to object, I show her a stern look and she agrees.

"What was that about? "She asks.

"Please don't say anything more about that day, James doesn't know who I was that night. "

"Wait a minute, he knows you are Blue right? "I nod "But he doesn't know you were Janella Salvador that night? "I shake my head "

"Can you keep my identity of that night a secret, I need to put myself together before telling him the truth. And before I forget, don't call me Blue while around this school, I'm Angel, "I say

"Same goes here for me, don't call me Timina here am Stacey, your secret is safe with me. "She says.

"Which secret Nerds !"Sharon surprises us as we walk out of the bathroom.

"That I have a passion to become an actor one day "I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"Continue dreaming nerd, "she says as she continues applying make up which she's doing all wrong ."And Stacey, don't dare tell anyone we are step sisters "She says throwing a hard look at her. "And please don't go around saying that you are related to Timina, you are a shame to our family. Why can't you just be like her, a fashion sense you lack "She says smiling.

Wait if they're step sisters and Sharon doesn't know that Timina is Stacey, what is happening?

"Ye...yes I heard you.. Can.. I... Go... I won't tell... Also... Angel... Won't... Tell.. "She says fake stammering.

"You have some explaining to do Stace ,,,and you are a good actor,, you almost got me back there. "I say laughing as we head back to the cafeteria. They're chatting loudly that they don't notice us sit down. Or I thought so until...

"Blue can we talk, now! "James says gaining the attention of our whole table. I nod and walk out not looking at anyone in their eyes. What he shows me next, makes me almost pass out.

"What is this picture doing here, don't try lying here! "He says looking at me. It's a picture of that night which I posted on my instagram account on that night, with a #janellasalvadorforever .Which I think I forget to clear as I did to the memories of that night I'm panicking here .

"Is Janella mine! "

A/N
If you see Darvene and Darlene, I've used it for the same person. It's both Davins twin.