Chapter Nineteen💧

"You need to get over here now "Mandie shouts through the phone.

"But my classes are not over yet "I state.

"Make sure to tag along with Lee and KK because non of them is picking up their phones ."She states and ends the call immediately.

"We need to leave right now! "I say

"Where to? "Max asks with food in his mouth.

"It's rude to talk with food in your mouth. And not you "I point at the guys, "Us ladies "

"Why? "KK asks.

"Mandie wants us? "

"My mom is always calling you guys only why not us "Davin says pretending to  be sad. Which makes us snicker.

It's actually three days since the dinner at the Matthews. I actually had to tell Julie the truth excluding Janellas life. She promised me to tell no one about it. How she knew about it is still a mystery to me.

"Girls put on these and hurry backstage. "Mandie says handing the three of us a dress each. We had to remove our disguises before coming out of the car. The girls headed straight to the backstage as I excused myself to the washrooms.

As I walked out ,I bumped into a wall which was actually walking. As I was about to fall, the wall put it's hands to support me.

"Blue are you okay? "The wall asked only to realize it was someone.

"I'm OK "I said looking at the person. Only to find James there. Staring at my blue eyes.

"Hi James, "I said to get rid of the tension between us.

"Hi too. "He said still  staring at me.

"I need to go, excuse me "I said to him as I walked backstage.

"Mandie why is James here? "I asked as soon as I saw her.

"Sorry I didn't tell you but he's been also registered under the company now. "

"Since when? "KK jumps in.

"Last month "

"What, and you are telling us about it now! "I ask irritated.

"Calm down its not a big deal girls "Mandie says calmly.

"What are you serious? "

"Blue stop it. You and him are going to do a magazine cover together "Mandie raises her voice at me .Which she never did once.

"You knew how I felt about him and you still did not tell me about it. "

"What it's like almost four years ago and you still hate him? Stop being a child and grow up. "

"You know what Mandie, it's just three years and four months  not only four years. I'm out !"I state walking out.

"Blue get back here. If you don't, don't ever think about coming back again. "Mandie says.

"See me walking out then. "I say walking out towards my blue baby that's in the parking lot. Thank God I carry it's keys everywhere.

I'm super mad right now. As I get in my car,  tears are streaming down my face. I also don't get why I'm mad .Why is James everywhere?"

As I get home, I run towards my room and lock myself in it.  Luckily, Janella is taking a nap.

"Angel can you open up, Mandie told me what happened today "I hear mum saying. I just ignore her and walk into the shower.

"Hello Kitty, can you prepare for me two seats from here to Italy?"

"Of cause Blue, at what time exactly? "she asks.

"Thirty minutes to come please let it stay confidential "I beg her.

Kitty is my good friend who happens to be a daughter to one person who owns more than fifty airports in the country. She agrees and tells me to meet her in twenty.

I use the backdoor to get my packed bag which contains mine and Janellas necessity.

I write a note and leave it on top of my bed and unlock my door. I wrote what my family understood.

*James is everywhere. Be back soon *