Chapter Thirty Nine💧*edited*

James POV

I can gladly say me and Angel have been getting along so well. I just love spending time with her. When she suggested a movie night today, I had already promised little J I will sprend the night with him.

As I walk back to the living room, I find Angel already waiting for me. She's dressed in a purple short which isn't that visible with one of my shirts.

"Is that my shirt? "I ask and I see her cheeks turn red. She nods her head. I don't want to know how she got it but damn, she looks sexy in it.

"Come here. "she does as she is told and walks towards where I'm standing. I do what I've wanted to do since I came into the house today. I kiss her ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nooop I let her hair loose from her ponytail. "This is better. I say as I walk with her still near me to a seat.

As we're watching ,Angel scoots closer to me and keeps her head on my shoulders. I tense for a moment before adjusting and pulling her closer. My mind goes wild with different thoughts.

I don't know if it's just my imagination or Blue is intentionally moving. A moment later, she moves her hands around. She seems to be in her own fantasy. But since we're watching a horror movie, I try and understand.

"Can sit here? "She innocently asks pointing at my legs. Ooooh God no, I nod at her and without wasting a moment, she's straddling me. "Is it okay? " she asks.

"Yap it's better, "I say as I keep my eyes on the movie trying to concentrate. Blue keeps on moving making me hard enough. She seems to have noticed it since she stills then stops .

I don't know how or when but my hand starts moving on her sexy thighs slowly. I here her have an intake of breath.

"You okay honey? "I ask innocently.

She nods. She keeps on moving and I try my best to be steady . My hand moves into her shirt . It roams around her stomach and as I move upward, I notice goosebumps on her skin although it isn't cold enough. That's an effect I know I have on her. She moves making my hands come in contact with one of her boobs. She isn't wearing a bra!. Seeing as she hasn't pushed me away yet, I decide to explore more.

I feel the way her tender breasts are warm at the moment. That's when my fingers come in contact with her nipples. They're hard enough to drive someone crazy.

"I want to suck them sweetie "I whisper to her.

"Then do it.. "she says shocking me. I waste no time and move her over so that she's beneath me and pull the shirt over her head. The sight before me is enough to kill someone for. She is beautiful.

Wasting no time ,I start by sucking her left breast while my hand plays with her right one. She keeps on moaning and her hand is in my hair as she continues moaning. In a moment, I find her hands around my cork. My belt and trousers and shirt already on the floor. She's only in her panties as am only on my boxers. Things are going faster that I thought they should. As am about to get her panties of, a voice interrupts us.

"Momma, dad am scared "Nella says as she walks towards us. "Why are you naked? "she asks the both of us. Blue points at me and they all turn and look at me. Traitor.

"I was giving your momma a massage, "I say glaring at her as she puts on a shirt . As we put Janella to bed, she insists we stay, as much as she came in the wrong time and left me with blue balls, I love her so much, as much as I love her mum. They're my life. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

*Who saw that coming? ***