Chapter Forty One💧

Time really flies by, today is Janella's birthday. A week to end of my senior year. She's turning four. It's a Friday and it sucks that I have school today ,I have to study for my remaining exams, I still have to plan Janella's birthday ,I have Physics exam today. Yap I think that's all until my phone rings and me being so lucky Mandie informs me of a shoot at 3pm. *Note the sarcasm *

A hyper Nella runs to my room shouting about her birthday. I'm trying as hard as I can not to shout at her to go back to bed since she woke up about an hour ago which is three hours before her usually waking up time. This kid.

"Hello birthday girl "A farmiliar voice comes from my bedroom door.

"Daddy !"she screams launching at her dad.

"Happy birthday baby girl. "he says handing her a tedy bear which she's been singing all week about needing one. Which she excitedly beams and heads outside to show off.

"How are you sweetheart "James says as he kisses me on my cheek .

"Great! "I sarcastically say as I pace around my room trying to find what to wear.

"Why so grumpy in the morning? "he asks noting my bored mood. I just look at him and snicker at him. Finally I see what am looking for. A blue dress which is new and will do all the tasks for the day. It's a simple skater dress that I received as a present from Mandie.

"How do I look? "

"Beautiful, stunning and cute "James says as he looks at me.

I thank him with a small kiss on his lips as I put my contacts on.

"Hand me that hair spray please. "I say pointing towards my black hair spray. Instead of handing me, he goes to work and sprays it perfectly. I walk out of my room feeling pretty and put on my Blue flats as I head towards Max's car that is after hiding away and running from a over cheary Nella who didn't want neither James nor me to leave her since its her birthday.

Max ,KK, James and me make it to school the same time as the twins who all looked cute.

I finish my paper an hour before its required time , as I look around, KK and Leen are all eyeing me as if telling me I finished last. The guys and Stace are still struggling. I smirk at them and stand up. In the process the two girls all stand pushing their chairs loudly earning glares and stares all over the class. One thing about us is that we're pretty but not dumb. We argue all the way to the studio as on who was first.

The shoot goes quickly since Mandie knows that I have a daughter who is waiting for her mum. Janella is already dressed in a purple princess dress as we arrive, that's also includes Mandie who according to her she can't miss her only Granddaughter's birthday. Only family and close friend are the only ones invited.

As soon as she sees me, she bolts towards me as she starts bubbling on how her dad was there while I was nowhere and on about nothings.

The birthday is a success since by now, Nella is happily beaming as she recieves gifts. I swear that kid loves gifts more than me at times. According to her, she wanted gifts first before the cake. That's Nella for you. As its James' turn to hand his daughter her present ,the room becomes silent as everyone looks at him. He tells her to close her eyes as he hands her a small box, everyone is curious as Nella opens it and gets a leash out of the box and beams before jumping on him shouting where is it. Most people still don't understand but once they do, they'll all be goners.

Nella walks in with a snow-white puppy that looks so pure, everyone awwwes as they all wait for me to hand her her present which happens to be a golden pendant necklace with our picture in it. She excitedly jumps on me thanking me and James for offering her a perfect family.

After cake eating, James clears his throat as we all turn and look at him. We've confessed our love towards each other but we aren't together yet. We randomly kiss but we've not yet slept together. I need to speak to him about that later on.

"I want to thank you all for making my daughter so happy today and showing her how much you all love her by showing up at her birthday. "he says as Nella who is covered in cake shouts 'I love you all 'while giggling.

"Also I would like to thank her beautiful mother for planning this and bringing all people that love my munchkin here today. We all need to appreciate her for bringing such a beautiful princess into this world of cause I also was involved "he says the last part smirking making people laugh. His face suddenly turns serous as he looks at me.

"I already have permission for this, "he says walking towards me "Will you be my prom date? "He asks me. I nod and shout "YES "as he beams and tells me to chill.

"That's not all, Angel Michaela Collins will you be my Girlfriend? "

Wait what,? Is he like serious right now, I look at his eyes as I see adoration and love all directed to me, but I also note that he's nervous. He's trying to act all composed not to disappoint others but he's nervous. I don't know I stare at him how long until I'm snapped out of my little trip to my mind by Nella.

"Mum! Just say yes already I need to pee! "she shouts as she waits for my response making people laugh.

James is nervous as at now. Anyone can see it. It's like he can't hide it anymore.

"Yes James I will be your girlfriend. "I say as I peck his lips.